Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 14, 2011, 02:38:00 AM
Indeed. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:

U meanie. :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 14, 2011, 03:08:37 AM
Lol Shadow The hedgehog...
I'd be more interested in a true Neo Metal Sonic..
:>.>:
I'd be more interested in a Xenomorph or a true Mewtwo.
:>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 14, 2011, 03:34:46 AM
:>.>:
I'd be more interested in a Xenomorph or a true Mewtwo.
:>.>:
or a true Zero on link!!!! or or or.... Megaman on Samus!! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Good news for stage hackers: if you import a model with no bones, Brawlbox will create TopN and add TransN to its children, and then rig the entire model to TransN as a single-bind.

Also, if you seperate an entire stage you have in 3ds Max into seperate objects, you can rig those objects to their own bone as well by changing the node id of the object to the corresponding bone's node id (you can add as many bones as you want). This way you can move seperate parts of a stage, while the stage is only one huge model.

Great progress I must say, I guess I'm gunna need to start getting some DAE files...
the moment I can get me some Shin megami tensei and Silent hill models in my brawl is the moment I am complete <.<

Edit
and I just got ninja'd by damn awesome news!
guessing some melee stages will be imported...
(waits for perfect Termina bay >.>)

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 14, 2011, 03:34:46 AM
:>.>:
I'd be more interested in a Xenomorph or a true Mewtwo.
:>.>:

I'd love to have a true model port for Mewtwo. Its about freaking time he got into brawl for real.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 14, 2011, 04:30:18 AM
Good news for stage hackers: if you import a model with no bones, Brawlbox will create TopN and add TransN to its children, and then rig the entire model to TransN as a single-bind.

Also, if you seperate an entire stage you have in 3ds Max into seperate objects, you can rig those objects to their own bone as well by changing the node id of the object to the corresponding bone's node id (you can add as many bones as you want). This way you can move seperate parts of a stage, while the stage is only one huge model.
well... there goes my test for IPO animations -.-

or maybe I can just delete the bone >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 14, 2011, 04:46:27 AM
well... there goes my test for IPO animations -.-

or maybe I can just delete the bone >_>
IPO Animations?  wat does that mean?

edit:
and good progress is good progress BJ!!!
*gets some SC4 stages as .dae's*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm not exactly sure what IPO stands for,
but it's used for animating an object directly.

the IPO curves allow you to position and deform the object along a timeline.
note: this affects all verts on the object

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 14, 2011, 05:02:31 AM
I'm not exactly sure what IPO stands for,
but it's used for animating an object directly.

the IPO curves allow you to position and deform the object along a timeline.
note: this affects all verts on the object
ah i see, ok.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 14, 2011, 03:37:14 AM
or a true Zero on link!!!! or or or.... Megaman on Samus!! =D

Superman from Superman 64 on Luigi...cause he'd look awesome doin the luigi dance...

or even better
Super Buu on Kirby :D
they both can absorb ppl and take they´s attacks :D+is Pink
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 14, 2011, 04:30:18 AM
Good news for stage hackers: if you import a model with no bones, Brawlbox will create TopN and add TransN to its children, and then rig the entire model to TransN as a single-bind.

Also, if you seperate an entire stage you have in 3ds Max into seperate objects, you can rig those objects to their own bone as well by changing the node id of the object to the corresponding bone's node id (you can add as many bones as you want). This way you can move seperate parts of a stage, while the stage is only one huge model.

Good news.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 14, 2011, 04:30:18 AM
Good news for stage hackers: if you import a model with no bones, Brawlbox will create TopN and add TransN to its children, and then rig the entire model to TransN as a single-bind.

Also, if you seperate an entire stage you have in 3ds Max into seperate objects, you can rig those objects to their own bone as well by changing the node id of the object to the corresponding bone's node id (you can add as many bones as you want). This way you can move seperate parts of a stage, while the stage is only one huge model.

Oh wow. That'll be helpful. no need to rig anything, even.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

superman 64... >_> <_<

what about a gundam???
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating