Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 15, 2011, 10:05:03 PM
well, I did it by hexing...
I changed "FFFFFF30" to "00000000" vaule.

Well v0.63d doesn't even read the NodeTree so you messed something up by hexing it.

When I move "ExtraBone" (For test)
after save as PCS/PAC....

Bones and Bone's names in wrong place....
(maybe that why.)

when Moved "ExtraBone" to "Next Offset
all Bones moved up and Bones that close to TopN bone moved down to below.
TopN bone changed nothing, just stay these.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 15, 2011, 10:18:34 PM
When I move "ExtraBone" (For test)
after save as PCS/PAC....

Bones and Bone's names in wrong place....
(maybe that why.)

when Moved "ExtraBone" to "Next Offset
all Bones moved up and Bones that close to TopN bone moved down to below.
TopN bone changed nothing, just stay these.

Why do you want to move the bones in first place? =/
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 15, 2011, 10:18:34 PM
When I move "ExtraBone" (For test)
after save as PCS/PAC....

Bones and Bone's names in wrong place....
(maybe that why.)

when Moved "ExtraBone" to "Next Offset
all Bones moved up and Bones that close to TopN bone moved down to below.
TopN bone changed nothing, just stay these.

If you're moving even a single bone, you have to fix all the offsets of the surrounding bones. If you add even a single new bone, you have to rebuild the entire MDL0 structure.

Adding bones using Fortwaffle's bone adder isn't very stable...

To br3compactor

If that test is Success...
I will try move some bones to ThrowN's Child bones....
well, that test is failed....

To BlackJax96

that could explain for NodeTree bigger than before....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 15, 2011, 10:30:22 PM
To BlackJax96

that could explain for NodeTree bigger than before....

NodeTree is composed all of type 2 nodes, each five bytes in length.
The length of the NodeTree is the count of all the bones times 5 (the length of a type 2 node) + 1 (for the terminating byte).

There is a node type 2 in the NodeTree for each bone, in order:
The first byte is 0x02 (meaning it's a node type 2)
The second two bytes, read as an unsigned short, is the bone index.
That last two bytes, read as an unsigned short, is the parent bone's node index.

hmm...
so other than the flags,
the bone's header is pretty much just for show and tell??

as in the actual data used by the system is w/in the nodetree and nodemix??


wow...
I'm traveling down a whole new road here...

this is making me rethink my nintendo plugins

basically:
use some functions from NtdoCmn to organinze the data w/in the plugin.
then send the data to NtdoCmn to be logged into the TMP.

this would mean I'd have to redo my plugins again =3=

oh well...
I'm practically at a restart for both plugins anyways >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 15, 2011, 10:54:01 PM
hmm...
so other than the flags,
the bone's header is pretty much just for show and tell??

as in the actual data used by the system is w/in the nodetree and nodemix??


wow...
I'm traveling down a whole new road here...

this is making me rethink my nintendo plugins

basically:
use some functions from NtdoCmn to organinze the data w/in the plugin.
then send the data to NtdoCmn to be logged into the TMP.

this would mean I'd have to redo my plugins again =3=

oh well...
I'm practically at a restart for both plugins anyways >_>
and therefore you have learned something new... wait u pretty much do like every day with BJ around :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 15, 2011, 11:14:21 PMand therefore you have learned something new... wait u pretty much do like every day with BJ around :P
if you count a new data handler then yes

but dealing with the MDL0 file itself...
meh... not really

the first time I figured out that not all data in the headers was used was when I was writing my first MDL0 file handler...

then I figured out objects,
and now bones

I've known the node types for a while as they were in my previous template UD

this UD just refines data and adds new info...
but it handles the data the old way >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

hey um... i dont suppose it would b 2 hard 2 add linux support without wine (an application that lets you use programs designed 4 windows on linux) i just want it to be natively supported.

tnx in advance

SuperSmasher

Quote from: SuperSmasher on August 16, 2011, 01:58:15 AM
hey um... i dont suppose it would b 2 hard 2 add linux support without wine (an application that lets you use programs designed 4 windows on linux) i just want it to be natively supported.

tnx in advance

SuperSmasher

"no"

Read sig.


hey BJ
found some new info for your brain to munch on :3

http://science.kennesaw.edu/~plaval/math2203/tgnormbinorm.pdf

I'm looking into it as well :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Blackjax will it soon be possible to merge two models into one model?

since i needing goten+Trunks in one model over Entry model on lucas
for fusion dance to my Gotenks moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later