Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RandomTBush on August 17, 2011, 10:16:44 PM
Even if you can't meet the deadline, it's better late than never. Don't rush it if you don't absolutely need to, or else you'll end up making more mistakes that will need fixing later (such as the PAT0 support in Bero's modset that took a few revisions to work properly).
It still don't work correctly for a PAT0 in STGEMBLEM_00.pac :srs:

Anyways, another good luck from me to you BlackJax ;D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 17, 2011, 10:04:26 PM
Quick change of plans.

I go back to school on Monday, so I'm working as hard and fast as possible to get an imported mesh working in Brawl before then.
I finally understand how to manage bits too. Here's what I wrote from scratch this morning for a TEV command:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm working on writing the objects right now.

I'm not sure if I can make the deadline, wish me luck. I really hope I can >_<
i seriously have no clue wat that command line will even do.. o.e... nor understand it Dx

but still, keep up the good work!!! once this is out, then i can go back and fix every Okami model that doesnt work or show properly in brawl! *mumbles* dang it ForOhFor_Error and his lil tool that doesnt fix the strings offsets
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 17, 2011, 10:33:31 PMi seriously have no clue wat that command line will even do.. o.e... nor understand it Dx but still, keep up the good work!!! once this is out, then i can go back and fix every Okami model that doesnt work or show properly in brawl! *mumbles* dang it ForOhFor_Error and his lil tool that doesnt fix the strings offsets
the code is for the TEV data which is ment to become node data.
the code input is a 24bit value used for the color environment.

and BJ...
what's this about a deadline now??
I thought there was no such thing in our book :P

you can never meet a deadline you make...
(same as me...) :-\

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 17, 2011, 10:46:54 PM
the code is for the TEV data which is ment to become node data.
the code input is a 24bit value used for the color environment.

and BJ...
what's this about a deadline now??
I thought there was no such thing in our book :P

you can never meet a deadline you make...
(same as me...) :-\

Ik lol, but it's worth a shot. I think I'm pretty close. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 17, 2011, 10:52:39 PM
Ik lol, but it's worth a shot. I think I'm pretty close. :srs:
well take as much time u need! we're all rooting for ya!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 17, 2011, 10:52:39 PMIk lol, but it's worth a shot. I think I'm pretty close. :srs:
you're only... you're JUST beginning to break through the barrier >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 17, 2011, 10:56:32 PM
well take as much time u need! we're all rooting for ya!

BLACKJAX, BLACKJAX, BLACKJAX, BLACKJAX!!! but srsly no rush.

SuperSmasher

I swear this thread is getting as much attention as Beyond's thread, lately.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 17, 2011, 11:10:27 PM
I swear this thread is getting as much attention as Beyond's thread, lately.
Cuz we're inching closer and closer to getting our own models into Brawl :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey BlackJax just a question, but in the next brawlbox would it be possible to fix the textures on assist trophy models in the model viewer? as some models have weird texture issues in brawlbox but not in game...
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with brawlbox though bu I thought It might be interesting to look into.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 18, 2011, 12:54:07 AM
Hey BlackJax just a question, but in the next brawlbox would it be possible to fix the textures on assist trophy models in the model viewer? as some models have weird texture issues in brawlbox but not in game...
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with brawlbox though bu I thought It might be interesting to look into.

I dunno, I'd have to see it myself.


As you can see, for some reason the textures for saki's face map to his hair instead of the hair showin up there in brawl box.
similarly, Issac as thius weird messed up[ face texture and his armor has the face textures instead...
It's pretty strange I must say >.<

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 18, 2011, 01:15:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As you can see, for some reason the textures for saki's face map to his hair instead of the hair showin up there in brawl box.
similarly, Issac as thius weird messed up[ face texture and his armor has the face textures instead...
It's pretty strange I must say >.<
creepy o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 18, 2011, 02:16:33 AM
creepy o.o

lol, I wouldn't call that creepy, I've seen much weirder things in brawlbox and even in-game.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 18, 2011, 02:28:20 AM
lol, I wouldn't call that creepy, I've seen much weirder things in brawlbox and even in-game.
This^

I remember seeing much worse....
This with giga bowsers animations for instance is very creepy <.<