Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:39:19 PM
Blackjax will it soon be possible to merge two models into one model?

This would be cool for stages. Also, making a model out of a polygon of a model would be, too.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


^ that right there would kick sooooo much ass

but I'm not sure that'd really be possible >.<
then again it's blackjax I'm sure he can figure it out.

force 2 mld0 into one seems much easier than take out one polygongroup out of one mdl0 to make it a mdl0.

but that's how I think xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 16, 2011, 07:42:50 PMforce 2 mld0 into one seems much easier than take out one polygongroup out of one mdl0 to make it a mdl0. but that's how I think xD
it depends on the case...
or what you're dealing with >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: pikazz on August 16, 2011, 07:42:50 PM
force 2 mld0 into one seems much easier than take out one polygongroup out of one mdl0 to make it a mdl0.

but that's how I think xD

Wooow. Pikazz.
It's been a while. You don't post here much.

How's that Ike hat going? x]
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 17, 2011, 12:21:09 AM
Wooow. Pikazz.
It's been a while. You don't post here much.

How's that Ike hat going? x]
hi br3 x3

all I can say it I can't make it 100% glitchfree with the current brawlbox D:
I know what's for problem but I cant do it. have to wait until this brawlbox comes out D:
I have to add "not dummy" bones and move the bone tree in a great way, that will next brawlbox does x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

That's great >D

I also look forward to this coming out as it'll be awesome to stage makers.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 17, 2011, 02:34:21 PM
That's great >D

I also look forward to this coming out as it'll be awesome to stage makers.

That's so not even fair :( lol Stage makers can just pop in a model and set collisions and its a stage.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on August 17, 2011, 04:16:04 PM
That's so not even fair :( lol Stage makers can just pop in a model and set collisions and its a stage.
haha yeah, that is true for us stage makers... but it will take time still for us to do the animations we want to do for the imported stages for Brawl :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

heh...
yea it is kinda unfair to character designers...

there's alot more that goes into a character than a stage...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quick change of plans.

I go back to school on Monday, so I'm working as hard and fast as possible to get an imported mesh working in Brawl before then.
I finally understand how to manage bits too. Here's what I wrote from scratch this morning for a TEV command:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm working on writing the objects right now.

I'm not sure if I can make the deadline, wish me luck. I really hope I can >_<

*Wishes' BlackJax luck*
seriously though your dong a great job, don't feel pressured about finishing before school starts...

Even if you can't meet the deadline, it's better late than never. Don't rush it if you don't absolutely need to, or else you'll end up making more mistakes that will need fixing later (such as the PAT0 support in Bero's modset that took a few revisions to work properly).

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on August 17, 2011, 04:16:04 PM
That's so not even fair :( lol Stage makers can just pop in a model and set collisions and its a stage.

:srs:

No, srsly, I'm offended. :srs:

Ever tried building a stage yourself, before saying that?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 17, 2011, 10:11:07 PM
*Wishes' BlackJax luck*
seriously though your dong a great job, don't feel pressured about finishing before school starts...


Oh no I'm not pressured, I just won't have a lot of time to work on it after school. If I don't make the deadline, I don't make the deadline. The model importer will still be finished eventually :P

Quote from: RandomTBush on August 17, 2011, 10:16:44 PM
Even if you can't meet the deadline, it's better late than never. Don't rush it if you don't absolutely need to, or else you'll end up making more mistakes that will need fixing later (such as the PAT0 support in Bero's modset that took a few revisions to work properly).

I know. I'm not rushing like an insane madman lol, I'm just picking up the pace.
I'm still testing all the changes I make.