Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on August 18, 2011, 06:50:24 PM
IK...
but at least give me something so I don't have to worry about getting in trouble for multiposting

unless you'd like to move to a more free forum >_>

but no...
just give me something so I can post more awsome crap >:)
:srs:

>:) >:)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rage
why can't I do epic-face >:O
this forum host sux when you need things at the right times T_T

EDIT:
I shoulda done epic catface XDD >:3

Yeah, do that face instead xD

I don't think you'll be having a problem with multiposting, people here are hyped and usually post right after one of you do xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: 4477 on August 18, 2011, 06:58:37 PMYeah, do that face instead xD I don't think you'll be having a problem with multiposting, people here are hyped and usually post right after one of you do xD
that wasn't the case earlier XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.



Is this the proper place to make a request, or do I need to make a thread in the request section? My request is for Brawl Box.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 18, 2011, 10:20:56 PM
Is this the proper place to make a request, or do I need to make a thread in the request section? My request is for Brawl Box.

This most certainly is not the place to make requests. You gotta do it yourself. That includes finding the model and converting it.

Unless his request is some feature to be added to BBox
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: 4477 on August 18, 2011, 10:44:15 PM
Unless his request is some feature to be added to BBox

Whoops, misread.

Yeah I don't see why suggesting would be a prob, as long as it's good. :P

OMG what about an mp3 player for the BB so you can listen to mp3's while you animate XD
[/jokes]

seriously though....that'd make epic brawlbox even more epic XP

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 10:50:21 PM
OMG what about an mp3 player for the BB so you can listen to mp3's while you animate XD
[/jokes]

seriously though....that'd make epic brawlbox even more epic XP

coughjustmakebrstmscough
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think my question was over looked... oh well XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 10:50:21 PM
OMG what about an mp3 player for the BB so you can listen to mp3's while you animate XD
[/jokes]

seriously though....that'd make epic brawlbox even more epic XP

There's a reason why WMP exists, you know :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: 4477 on August 18, 2011, 11:07:14 PM
There's a reason why WMP exists, you know :P

lol I know XD but I was just being silly :P you know how I am about being silly XD
BTW did you like Mira XD

Quote from: Rydia (PsoBB) on August 18, 2011, 11:02:55 PM
I think my question was over looked... oh well XD

My answer to your question is: I have no idea. XP

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2011, 11:24:43 PM
My answer to your question is: I have no idea. XP
Lol ok then XD Good to have an answer at the very lest. It's not a requierment, just kind of a helpful thing to me. Keep up your amazing work though =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!