Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Does this means it's finally done!? If yes, then I would be happy as ever!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


how much is left to be done for the next release?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 02:56:54 AM
Now I just need to make it possible to move the light source, and then we'll have the new Brres Viewer. Except a cooler one ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I wonder how sonic would look like in this viewer. will this slow down the animations?


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

Quote from: K-Canon on August 20, 2011, 04:18:14 PM
I wonder how sonic would look like in this viewer. will this slow down the animations?

Why would I add it if it slowed down animations.

Quote from: . on August 20, 2011, 04:13:54 PM
how much is left to be done for the next release?

Writing dem objects and shaders :vyse:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 20, 2011, 02:41:08 PM
Does this means it's finally done!? If yes, then I would be happy as ever!

Who wouldn't be happy as ever.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 05:38:20 PM
Writing dem objects and shaders :vyse:
one part of me would say take your time and do it right

while the other part of me would say hurry up, I am hype
Stupid Tinypic :C

btw, I'm working on a viewer for my TMP format...
I've already gotten it to draw the verticies,
and am working on making it draw the faces.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Do you have the equations for viewpoint and camera position, Tcll?

If so, could you PM them to me?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Hey BlackJax, you think you can include CSS Organiser on BBv0.64?

Quote from: KTH on August 20, 2011, 08:21:12 PM
Hey BlackJax, you think you can include CSS Organiser on BBv0.64?

Maybe. Is it open source?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268772

That's the thread for the CSS organizer...
Dunno what you mean by open source though...

are the bone adder and bone tree editor working successifully?

if so...
RELEASE IT NOW  >D please? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 20, 2011, 08:36:24 PM
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268772

That's the thread for the CSS organizer...
Dunno what you mean by open source though...

I mean like, is the source open to the public. It doesn't look like it.

Btw @ everyone, I'm not going to add vertex point editing into Brawlbox for many reasons that most of you won't understand. Rendering an invisible depth sphere for every single vertex causes a lot of lag, and even if I were to make it only render for one object at a time, it still lags terribly. It's not worth programming, nobody would use it.

What I'm going to do instead, is make vertex sets easily export-able and import-able so you can edit the weighted positions of the vertices in 3ds Max, Blender, etc and re-import them without needing to patch or morph or any of that.

I know some of you will be like, "C'mon the lag can't be that bad, I'll still use it" No. It's not even usable.

Quote from: pikazz on August 20, 2011, 08:54:05 PM
are the bone adder and bone tree editor working successifully?

if so...
RELEASE IT NOW  >D please? :3

It's done, but the model rebuilder still doesn't work in-game. :/ Still can't figure out why, since it opens back up in Brawlbox fine.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 08:58:53 PM
It's done, but the model rebuilder still doesn't work in-game. :/ Still can't figure out why, since it opens back up in Brawlbox fine.
let say I have original model and I added a bone by the rebuilder and it doesn't work in-game?
may I be a tester and see the differents? I know the basics about the mdl0 itself and hex, I can test and look for differens and see whats wrong :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 20, 2011, 09:03:51 PM
let say I have original model and I added a bone by the rebuilder and it doesn't work in-game?
may I be a tester and see the differents? I know the basics about the mdl0 itself and hex, I can test and look for differens and see whats wrong :3

Yeah, it doesn't freeze, but the model doesn't show up and the game lags.
I'd be glad to have you as a beta tester, since you know some stuff. I'll pm you.