Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

You got an rebuilt mdl0 to work?

By the way, why do you still use the old, textured Melee FD lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Her hair is black :af:

JK, congrats on getting her model to work right in game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2011, 05:44:57 AM
Find the true meaning behind this image and you win. The prize is beyond epic, believe me. XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pikachu is about to rape a chick from a completely different anime, now gimme my damn cookie :D

lol kidding =_=; she'd probably kill pika just for looking at her.

It's all a matter of time...all in due time... *creepy evil laugh of awesomeness*

Oh, so the rebuilder's done?
I assume that that's a recolor of Nel, and not another bug.

Right?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

August 21, 2011, 05:04:43 PM #2915 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:09:16 PM by BlackJax96
Yeah the relocation offsets weren't being built in the right order, but even that isn't the problem. The model rebuilder only works when you don't change any bones around.

That model worked because I didn't change any bones, I just rebuilt the model. I tried changing the bone tree around a little bit last night after I left, and it didn't work in game. I've fixed EVERY SINGLE LITTLE GLITCH there is to fix, and it still doesn't work.

I think the problem has to do with the either DrawOpa/Xlu the Node Table...
Edit: I'm also going to check for problems with Tabuu.

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 21, 2011, 02:18:00 PM
You got an rebuilt mdl0 to work?

By the way, why do you still use the old, textured Melee FD lol

Haven't gotten around to changing it :vyse:

So that means bones like haveN Trans N, Hip N, etc will have to be added in 3DS max? Or just use a skeleton from a brawl character?

Also, can't wait to see what you do with the real-time psa editer, especially the visible hitboxes part that will help me with using offsets and [censored] >=D


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 21, 2011, 05:09:09 PM
So that means bones like haveN Trans N, Hip N, etc will have to be added in 3DS max? Or just use a skeleton from a brawl character?

No, if we can't even edit the bone tree, there's no way imported models will work (since the entire bone tree will be built from scratch). I have to fix this problem.

Back to the drawing bored then >_<
Either that or you could take a break and get started on something easier ^+^
Like that other cool thing u were thinking about doing :P
Just an idea XD

So wait, what if we use a DAE of a brawl character and vertex that into whatever we want/can vertex it into and not touch the bones at all. Would the DAE importer work then?

I mean as long as it's just a vertex of the character, we aren't touching the bone tree and [censored] at all right?


hey 404...
would you happen to know how to do:

#degrees
rotateX = 64
rotateY = 32
rotateZ = 0

X,Y = (top_view)

I'm trying to implement rotation using the number pad AND mouse movement with MMB

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 21, 2011, 06:08:30 PM
hey 404...
would you happen to know how to do:

#degrees
rotateX = 64
rotateY = 32
rotateZ = 0

X,Y = (top_view)

I'm trying to implement rotation using the number pad AND mouse movement with MMB
No clue. I only have front view working, in fact. I basically ignore the Z translation for now.
XD

Sorry.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Yeah, that's a good question. If you import a custom character with a brawl skeleton does it show up in game?  If that's the case, that's not a debilitating problem. I could rig some characters if you need me to.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Justin712 on August 21, 2011, 08:12:25 PM
Yeah, that's a good question. If you import a custom character with a brawl skeleton does it show up in game?  If that's the case, that's not a debilitating problem. I could rig some characters if you need me to.

What I meant was if it's a vertex of one character and I use the bones of another character from brawl without touching the bone tree in BB any it could still work?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 21, 2011, 05:13:51 PM
Back to the drawing bored then >_<
Either that or you could take a break and get started on something easier ^+^
Like that other cool thing u were thinking about doing :P
Just an idea XD

So wait, what if we use a DAE of a brawl character and vertex that into whatever we want/can vertex it into and not touch the bones at all. Would the DAE importer work then?

I mean as long as it's just a vertex of the character, we aren't touching the bone tree and [censored] at all right?
Quote from: Justin712 on August 21, 2011, 08:12:25 PM
Yeah, that's a good question. If you import a custom character with a brawl skeleton does it show up in game?  If that's the case, that's not a debilitating problem. I could rig some characters if you need me to.

I dunno, I guess we'll know once I finish writing the objects/shaders :O
It will show up in game once the model importer is complete though, I'll make sure of it ;)

Btw I have a model that you could rig sometime in the future, after I apply all the textures, seperate all the objects by texture and fix the normals. That is, only if you want (I'll get to rigging it... eventually :/ )