Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Maybe as a test you could take like, a character like mario and port them over to someone like pit.

Or take ike and port him over to CF etc
no vertex edits, just porting the DAE of the original character onto the intended characters boneset.

There is still light in this cave

moved toonlinks sheild from hand to arm and something on his back to waist by the bone tree editor
but it has some glitches as you see :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

It's starting to look like if the node id is changed, all of the primitives in every objects need to be updated. I think that I'll have to finish writing the objects before the model rebuilder can work without problems...

Oh yeah, I can do that. PM me when ya have it ready. I'll make the skeleton if you don't already have one.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Justin712 on August 21, 2011, 11:00:42 PM
Oh yeah, I can do that. PM me when ya have it ready. I'll make the skeleton if you don't already have one.

Alright :)



I'm working on writing the objects right now, I only have 6 hours until my deadline is up. I don't think I'll make it, but oh well, at least I'll be closer to finished by then. :vyse:

You know, you could set your deadline to another day XD
like three days after the first deadline but at the same time of day :P

That way, you still have a goal, but you can push yourself to make it happen XP

*waits paitently cause there'll be absolutely flawless porting WITHOUT the crazy ass cloning engine when this comes out~*


(this is all done by bone tree editor)
so it looks like the bone tree editor works without sweat, but I could have wrong D:
except some minor glitches like the yellow eyes (and the sword and sheild on toon link) they work 100% in game!

all problem is about that bone adder D;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Can we have Manchu without glitches then?

SWEET.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on August 22, 2011, 12:05:11 AM
Can we have Manchu without glitches then?

SWEET.

I doubt so, lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: pikazz on August 21, 2011, 11:36:02 PM

(this is all done by bone tree editor)
so it looks like the bone tree editor works without sweat, but I could have wrong D:
except some minor glitches like the yellow eyes (and the sword and sheild on toon link) they work 100% in game!

all problem is about that bone adder D;
Reminds me of longcat lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 22, 2011, 12:19:11 AM
I doubt so, lol

Manchu PFFFT

I would like to see BowserKong more XD
DK with bowsers moves and translations lol

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 22, 2011, 12:19:11 AM
I doubt so, lol

Yeah, the model rebuilder just won't be stable enough to release until I finish writing the objects, which I am actually having some good luck making progress on right now :vyse:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 22, 2011, 12:22:40 AM
Manchu PFFFT

I would like to see BowserKong more XD
DK with bowsers moves and translations lol

just picture DK spitting fire.......................scary
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I thought of a Stage i could make so awesomly

Initial D stage =D

i mean, seeing a Eight Six (or a Toreno) Drifting and almost hitting you in a stage... that would be sick.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 22, 2011, 12:29:32 AM
I thought of a Stage i could make so awesomly

Initial D stage =D

i mean, seeing a Eight Six (or a Toreno) Drifting and almost hitting you in a stage... that would be sick.

And having "Running in the 90's" playing in the background lol