Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if you have problem with objects, I know the guy you should talk with.

randomTbush (or shorts RTB), he has done many thing about models like MDL0 and to garry's mod, maybe he has something to tell about objects :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 23, 2011, 07:19:35 PM
if you have problem with objects, I know the guy you should talk with.

randomTbush (or shorts RTB), he has done many thing about models like MDL0 and to garry's mod, maybe he has something to tell about objects :3

He already posted all he knows (I think). :/

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2011, 07:20:45 PM
He already posted all he knows (I think). :/
you could ask RTB just about objects, maybe he had forgot something to say about it or if he know something more about objects :P
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 23, 2011, 07:22:35 PM
you could ask RTB just about objects, maybe he had forgot something to say about it or if he know something more about objects :P

I really don't need to know anything more about the objects.
How everything is grouped is what I'm working on.
I'm redoing the way primitives are stored so it will be easier to do.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2011, 07:20:45 PM
He already posted all he knows (I think). :/
still, it shouldnt hurt to ask for more info o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2011, 07:26:32 PM
I really don't need to know anything more about the objects.
How everything is grouped is what I'm working on.
I'm redoing the way primitives are stored so it will be easier to do.
I hope that will work! :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

As I said, this thread seems to go faster and faster.

We're already at page 200 O.o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


hey 404...

know any tricks that could speed up my viewer??

it draws everything now,
but the FPS is ~16 seconds of calculation...

the best it's been is 6 FPS...
but that was just verts...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

'fraid not.

Mind sending me the source, and a file to test it on? I'd like to see how you did viewpoints and such...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 24, 2011, 01:23:15 AM'fraid not. Mind sending me the source, and a file to test it on? I'd like to see how you did viewpoints and such...
fraid I'm unable to atm... =3=

but I should be getting net soon >_>


I'm on my friend's PS3 and they don't want anything in the USB ports. >:O

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 24, 2011, 01:28:07 AM
fraid I'm unable to atm... =3=

but I should be getting net soon >_>


I'm on my friend's PS3 and they don't want anything in the USB ports. >:O
lol afraid of gettin a virus or thinkin ur gonna ahck their PS3? xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey BJ you said it works on rebuilt MDL0's from the dae importing as long as we don't touch the bone tree?

Would that mean that if I took a DAE of a vertex-edited ZSS, and imported it over marth, or anyone without touching the bones AT ALL (Except in Tabuu, but that's for the PSA part) then I could port her easilly without glitches?

I finally got my EsperTerra.DAE file fully working, but when I try viewing it in BrawlBox, I don't see anything! Is is usual or not? The .DAE file is from another game of course (Dissidia Duodecim on PSP), but I've seen screenies of .DAE files that are from other games showing up in BrawlBox. Am I doing something wrong? I am creating it in BrawlBox from scratch, NOT using it on another Brawl model. Anyone can help?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 24, 2011, 04:08:09 PM
I finally got my EsperTerra.DAE file fully working, but when I try viewing it in BrawlBox, I don't see anything! Is is usual or not? The .DAE file is from another game of course (Dissidia Duodecim on PSP), but I've seen screenies of .DAE files that are from other games showing up in BrawlBox. Am I doing something wrong? I am creating it in BrawlBox from scratch, NOT using it on another Brawl model. Anyone can help?
there aren't any successful DAE importer (yet)
This version of brawlbox will be the first one
Stupid Tinypic :C

hey BJ...
does Brbx actually show the shaders yet??

because I've started working on a material viewer...
(it works just like my node viewer, but with materials)

I just want to know if I'm doing this for nothing... ehheh

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.