Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on August 24, 2011, 05:37:55 PM
hey BJ...
does Brbx actually show the shaders yet??

because I've started working on a material viewer...
(it works just like my node viewer, but with materials)

I just want to know if I'm doing this for nothing... ehheh

Shaders are completely editable in Brawlbox...
I don't know what all the values do though, so I can't use them to render the model.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 24, 2011, 04:08:09 PM
I finally got my EsperTerra.DAE file fully working, but when I try viewing it in BrawlBox, I don't see anything! Is is usual or not? The .DAE file is from another game of course (Dissidia Duodecim on PSP), but I've seen screenies of .DAE files that are from other games showing up in BrawlBox. Am I doing something wrong? I am creating it in BrawlBox from scratch, NOT using it on another Brawl model. Anyone can help?

1. Not usual
2. Yes
3. It's not possible to make models in Brawlbox :srs:
4. Wait for next release and follow the instruction on the OP

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 24, 2011, 02:32:31 AM
Hey BJ you said it works on rebuilt MDL0's from the dae importing as long as we don't touch the bone tree?

Would that mean that if I took a DAE of a vertex-edited ZSS, and imported it over marth, or anyone without touching the bones AT ALL (Except in Tabuu, but that's for the PSA part) then I could port her easilly without glitches?

Sure

and now we shall say WELCOME HOME... NOW GET BAK TO WORK!!! :rage:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sweet =3
I wonder if you want me to beta test that to be sure :P  I'd be happy to report any glitches in that area if any at all. since it'd be helping the DAE importing along in the long run~

BTW: When you go to "Fix ais import" would the bones still be there when you imported the DAE? Even though the bones don't appear to be there in 3DS Max? Cause from the looks of that Flandure model it was like that when you imported it and viewed it in BB. Or did you rig that yourself?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 24, 2011, 09:56:35 PM
Sweet =3
I wonder if you want me to beta test that to be sure :P  I'd be happy to report any glitches in that area if any at all. since it'd be helping the DAE importing along in the long run~

BTW: When you go to "Fix ais import" would the bones still be there when you imported the DAE? Even though the bones don't appear to be there in 3DS Max? Cause from the looks of that Flandure model it was like that when you imported it and viewed it in BB. Or did you rig that yourself?

1. No because you mispelled Flandre :vyse:
2. Don't use Mariokart's script at all, it deletes the bones.
3. Used a special PMD script by Mariokart to import it, and re-rigged the face.

Quick question.

when do you plaon on making the model resizer happen?
just curious cause i don't like my tiny gatchamen... <_<
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 24, 2011, 10:25:34 PM
Quick question.

when do you plaon on making the model resizer happen?
just curious cause i don't like my tiny gatchamen... <_<

Dunno, it will happen when it happens.

When editing the values in the shaders section in BrawlBox, it doesn't actually edit. You change the numbers, but after saving and re-opening BrawlBox(something else has to be edited for the saving to actually work), the numbers are back to the way they were.

August 24, 2011, 10:40:17 PM #3007 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:41:08 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SqLeon on August 24, 2011, 10:37:33 PM
When editing the values in the shaders section in BrawlBox, it doesn't actually edit. You change the numbers, but after saving and re-opening BrawlBox(something else has to be edited for the saving to actually work), the numbers are back to the way they were.

I haven't released it yet...
And you will be able to edit more than just the header values. You can edit all of the commands.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 24, 2011, 10:40:17 PM
I haven't released it yet...
And you will be able to edit more than just the header values. You can edit all of the commands.

oh, I thought it could be edited in the current version. nvmd

alright...
then it looks like my material viewer might just come in handy after all :D

I've just defined the '00FFE3' structure as having 3+(12*3) commands.
so yea... those 3 structures having 12 commands are included just because they don't have a mask...

all of the commands are unknown though =3=
so I've gotta figure those out...

I'll find a way to send you the info when I finish :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 24, 2011, 10:04:53 PM
1. No because you mispelled Flandre :vyse:
2. Don't use Mariokart's script at all, it deletes the bones.
3. Used a special PMD script by Mariokart to import it, and re-rigged the face.

Oh come off it -_- you're talking about someone who doesn't know [censored] about the series she's from :P

Fine, guess I'll get to work on vertexing marth into Lei Fang then XD
Seriously...I'm gonna do it
But I'll need help with the texture...

I can't wait for the new BrawlBox to be released. Would it also be possible edit the values in the Colors section of the MDL0?

hope things goes well and hope you got my PM :3

yeay for BJ and Brawlbox!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 25, 2011, 02:40:21 PM
hope things goes well and hope you got my PM :3

yeay for BJ and Brawlbox!
y does that sound like u have good news for him? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 25, 2011, 06:50:52 PM
y does that sound like u have good news for him? O.o

because. pikazz said it like a bawse. xD
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]