Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

indeed, the porter is awesome!

so much easier to port things :3
and no! I will not the awesome thing I did with it, it's too awesome!
Stupid Tinypic :C

What's the animation porter, and how do I swap animations between characters?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 01:29:29 AM
What's the animation porter, and how do I swap animations between characters?

open the character from which you want the animation and the animation(on the left) then right-click and then port animation, then choose the model to which you want to port the animation
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I tried make Hammer Bro. use Mario's Running animation and...
It is not look good....

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 01:29:29 AM
What's the animation porter, and how do I swap animations between characters?
1. Import the CHR0 of your choice while in the model viewer.
2. Select the model that the CHR0 would originally be fore. Example, you port a Mario animation to Falcon, you'd choose Mario's model.
3. Profit.

Here's DK doing Falcon's down taunt with no bad stretching (I needed a tall character for this animation).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol the thumbs. I had the issue when I did the caramell.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Also, I believe if they have the same name and location, the mouth bone will move like Falcon.

Pikachu moves his mouth while doing the animation.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So what I must do is open 2 BrawlBoxes, one with the character I want new animations and the other one with the characters I wants animations from? OK. Let's say I want Sheik with Peach's textures/animations. In one BrawlBox, I open FitSheikMotionEtc.pac and in the other one, I open FitPeachMotionEtc.pac. I export Peach's animations (the Motion folder) then goes to Shiek's pac file and import Peach's animations? Is that how I do it? Or are you talking about any software?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Basically.
Make sure you also export Peach's model so it'll fix the stretching.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 01:49:31 AM
So what I must do is open 2 BrawlBoxes, one with the character I want new animations and the other one with the characters I wants animations from? OK. Let's say I want Sheik with Peach's textures/animations. In one BrawlBox, I open FitSheikMotionEtc.pac and in the other one, I open FitPeachMotionEtc.pac. I export Peach's animations (the Motion folder) then goes to Shiek's pac file and import Peach's animations? Is that how I do it? Or are you talking about any software?

no, you export sheik/peach mdl0 file( not sure) then in one brawlbox open the model you want an animation from then preview it, open the fitmotion.pac then look for your animation, then right-click and then port animation, then choose the mdl0 you exported
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Ok, but does this works for only 1 animation, or I can overwrite the same mdl0 over and over without losing the animations?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 02:01:03 AM
Ok, but does this works for only 1 animation, or I can overwrite the same mdl0 over and over without losing the animations?

yes, oh and i forgot to tell that after you choose the mdl0 file you export the animation
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I exported every animations of Peach (314 to be precise) so now I must replace Sheik's animations with the ones I exported from Peach?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

the fixed ones, yeah
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I once tried to do this by exporting the FitPeachMotion.Arc and overwrite Sheik's FitMotion, but either the model was stretched (don't know how to fix) or the Wii crashed. Can the animation method can be done via exporting the 1st character's FitMotion.Arc and overwrite the 2nd's FitMotion with the ones of the 1st?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(