Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 02:18:30 AM
I once tried to do this by exporting the FitPeachMotion.Arc and overwrite Sheik's FitMotion, but either the model was stretched (don't know how to fix) or the Wii crashed. Can the animation method can be done via exporting the 1st character's FitMotion.Arc and overwrite the 2nd's FitMotion with the ones of the 1st?
:srs:
Why did you export the ARC? Peach and Shiek don't have the same animations (Peach doesn't have a transforming-to-Zelda animation).

You can export all animations by right clicking the ARC and clicking it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Now I exported the FitPeachMotion.ARC. If I understood well, I must open FitSheikMotionEtc.PAC and replace FitSheikMotion.ARC by FitPeachMotion.ARC, put it on my SD card in Sheik's folder, then load SSBB and see the animations changing?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 02:24:40 AM
Now I exported the FitPeachMotion.ARC. If I understood well, I must open FitSheikMotionEtc.PAC and replace FitSheikMotion.ARC by FitPeachMotion.ARC, put it on my SD card in Sheik's folder, then load SSBB and see the animations changing?
No.
You DON'T save the ARC.

You export all by right clicking the ARC and clicking "Export All"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's done. I have at least 310 CHR0 files, and now that I have them what should I do? Should I use FitSheikMotionEtc.PAC or FitSheik00.PAC to import them 1 by 1? Where the animations should be put in my file?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 02:36:55 AM
It's done. I have at least 310 CHR0 files, and now that I have them what should I do? Should I use FitSheikMotionEtc.PAC or FitSheik00.PAC to import them 1 by 1? Where the animations should be put in my file?
It doesn't matter (at least, I don't think).
Yes, you must import them 1 by 1.
And make sure to fix the stretching after importing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 02, 2011, 02:36:55 AM
It's done. I have at least 310 CHR0 files, and now that I have them what should I do? Should I use FitSheikMotionEtc.PAC or FitSheik00.PAC to import them 1 by 1? Where the animations should be put in my file?
after their all exported, then u should import them into FitShiekMotion.pac 1 by 1 (by their name i believe), then u need to FIX the stretching.

i can tell that ur new to the whole "import" stuff
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I finally finished importing everything...but the results were far worse than I thought :

- Game Crashes at Stage loading screen with FitSheikMotionEtc.PAC (everything was done right)

- Sheik has no texture hack and appears as normal

- After shutting down my Wii, in my FitSheikMotionEtc.PAC in the Animation section, 3 folders out of 4 mysteriously dissapeared, and only the folder with CHR0s stayed.

I...I don't know why... I feel bad, like if I wasted my time on something that don't seems to work on my Wii...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Don't tell me you clicked "Import all" on Shiek's amimations?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No, I didn't. I imported them 1 by 1 and this took me around 1 hour and a half, but I feel like my efforts were in vain. I also fixed them before putting them on my SD card, but it never worked, even when following the tutorials, so I deleted the files, deemed useless because they only crashed the Wii...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Did you fix every animation?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yes, I said it.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

at this point... i suggest u have some1 else do it for u
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 02, 2011, 06:10:25 AM #3357 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:12:40 AM by Justin712
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 01, 2011, 11:33:56 PM
That's what I was talking about, you gotta separate the objects by their texture. :O
This is the script I was talking about that does the same thing as your tutorial:
http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/scripts/detach-by-material-id

Does that way keep all the weights the object has when you detach the elements, like for characters?


No it doesn't, and that plugin is probably faster, so either is fine.

As for losing the weights, there's actually a really easy fix for that. Despite detaching an element, the skin modifier will save the changes to the weight that had been made to those now separate vertices. All you need to do to restore them is right click the skin modifier from object 1 and paste it over to object 2, and it'll move back to it's weighted position.

There are a couple extra steps to doing that though, you have to add an edit poly on top of the skin modifier, press the lightbulb to turn off the skin temporarily, detach what you want to, delete the edit poly modifier, turn back on the skin modifier, then finally copy it over to the newly detached object. If you don't use this method and instead use the editable poly that's underneath the skin, it'll reset your rig, which is definitely what you don't want.

I'll make a tutorial for that too if that isn't clear enough :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

y cancel vertex translating? That was the main reason I was following this thread :(

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Stitch on September 02, 2011, 12:00:35 PM
y cancel vertex translating? That was the main reason I was following this thread :(

It's not possible. Extreme lag makes it unusable.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]