Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What have I done LMAO
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Still got ingame lag

but one polygon group is showing up O.o
it's polygon1 group, couldn't even take better ingame pics because I couldn't get any dragoonpart ;_;


and this is what I did (of 100 more animationports things)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C

You people know it was already possible to port animations correctly, right?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 02, 2011, 03:05:14 PMYou people know it was already possible to port animations correctly, right?
Yea, but fixing them is way easier now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 02, 2011, 03:07:30 PM
Yea, but fixing them is way easier now.

It was pretty easy already lol

If you knew how, of course.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey, I got really bored and I tried your new Brawl box and I tried porting Young Link from Melee, but this is what I got:



Textures don't work, model WAY too big,, the model's T-pose is facing downward, and there are only two bones: TransN and TopN. What did I do wrong?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Akuma/Gouki on September 02, 2011, 04:25:55 PM
Hey, I got really bored and I tried your new Brawl box and I tried porting Young Link from Melee, but this is what I got:



Textures don't work, model WAY too big,, the model's T-pose is facing downward, and there are only two bones: TransN and TopN. What did I do wrong?
Quote from: Tempo_ on September 02, 2011, 05:13:44 PM

This.

You need to import the textures. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


can someone try to put mewtwo from melee in brawlbox?
I know you cant save it or something like that

I just wanna see how it will be :]
can also someone give me the model if it works in brawlbox? :]]
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 02, 2011, 06:13:43 PM
can someone try to put mewtwo from melee in brawlbox?
I know you cant save it or something like that

I just wanna see how it will be :]
can also someone give me the model if it works in brawlbox? :]]
I have an unrigged Mewtwo model with .DDS textures. He is in T stance with a straight tail. The model that is being distributed right now does NOT have a straight tail, which will lead to a piss-poor looking tail once rigged. I can include .PNG textures, but I don't know how to make the model use them and not the .DDS, because I have no CLUE how to use 3D editing software. Anyone want the .RAR package?

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 02, 2011, 07:13:20 PM
I have an unrigged Mewtwo model with .DDS textures. He is in T stance with a straight tail. The model that is being distributed right now does NOT have a straight tail, which will lead to a piss-poor looking tail once rigged. I can include .PNG textures, but I don't know how to make the model use them and not the .DDS, bewcause I have no CLUE how to use 3D editing software. Anyone want the .RAR package?
I can't promise anything, but I could try to rig Mewtwo to Lucario's skeleton if you want.

Quote from: ds22 on September 02, 2011, 07:17:39 PM
I can't promise anything, but I could try to rig Mewtwo to Lucario's skeleton if you want.
I would love you. I'll send it to you in a moment.

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 02, 2011, 07:18:11 PM
I would love you. I'll send it to you in a moment.
i kno how to make .DDS textures to be .PNG cause this MMORPG game i play uses .DDS textures (by ripping it from the game file), and i was able to convert it to .PNG
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 02, 2011, 08:19:25 PM
i kno how to make .DDS textures to be .PNG cause this MMORPG game i play uses .DDS textures (by ripping it from the game file), and i was able to convert it to .PNG
No no, I know how to CONVERT them, I don't know how to make the model USE the .PNGs. The model still uses the .DDS. So I included the .DDS's and the .PNG's for each texture in the pack I sent ds22. If anyone else wants the pack, I'd be more than happy to send it to you, if you send me a PM.

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 02, 2011, 08:23:29 PM
No no, I know how to CONVERT them, I don't know how to make the model USE the .PNGs. The model still uses the .DDS. So I included the .DDS's and the .PNG's for each texture in the pack I sent ds22. If anyone else wants the pack, I'd be more than happy to send it to you, if you send me a PM.
ah ok, now i understand wat u meant by that now xDD

anyways... i tried the following steps that Justin did for Ganon's Castle and Old Chaos Shrine.. and i get this for Outset Island o.e

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady