Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I did a SUCCESSFUL bone adding!
if you add one bone it will not lag ingame
if you add 2 or more, you will get lag.

successfully  added 2 bone on sandbag :vyse:
but on funny note, only one sandbag can be showed up (but you can see the eys on every sandbag) and one vertex point is mess up. otherwise it's work perfectly fine :vyse:




hype folks, we are getting somewhere! :vyse:

Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 03, 2011, 10:23:38 AM
I did a SUCCESSFUL bone adding!
if you add one bone it will not lag ingame
if you add 2 or more, you will get lag.

successfully  added 2 bone on sandbag :vyse:
but on funny note, only one sandbag can be showed up (but you can see the eys on every sandbag) and one vertex point is mess up. otherwise it's work perfectly fine :vyse:




hype folks, we are getting somewhere! :vyse:


so many floating eyes... :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 03, 2011, 06:39:34 AM
Jesus! It works!

Anyone want it?
Now that's more like it!
I could try rigging that if you want.

i want the model for no reason... lol


i hope this will be rigged correctly cuz i want it in my brawl
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this is intressting  :>.>:
It likes to stealing polygons






it seems like my fix didn't work at all. this is a 2 bone without pikazz special.
now I know why it only showed up one model sandbag cause the first sandbag stoled their sandbag polygon D:
it even stole waddle dee, dededes jethammer and kirbys hammer and stone D:

this is intressting, more intresting about which bone who is the stealer and which polygon  :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

^ Project Sandbag!?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 03, 2011, 12:32:18 PM
^ Project Sandbag!?
kinda, using sandbag as a test and see why it get ingame lag and other glitches/bugs
Stupid Tinypic :C

oh, ok. well i have always wanted to play as sandbag
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 03, 2011, 12:37:44 PM
oh, ok. well i have always wanted to play as sandbag
I will make sandbag playable, right now he is a item xD
trying to figure out what's causing these problems :>.>:



A sandbag stole my cap!

it looks like the parent of the newbones (or the last new bones cause I dont know if they did move) what stealing polygons D:
what, where, why and how? :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

that is just messed up. good luck fixing it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it looks like the entire bone tree is the theifs O_o

Top, BodyM, TransN ect O-o
and everything are attached to his HipN while other bones from the victim's body are attached to his other bones.

this is wierd!
Stupid Tinypic :C

lol. that sounds very weird
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Amazing. O.O

But, are you sure having so many bones wont crash the game?

Quote from: Roo on September 03, 2011, 02:00:50 PM
Amazing. O.O

But, are you sure having so many bones wont crash the game?
I am sure you can add one.
adding 2 willlag ingame or thing to sandbag happen
adding thre will definitife lag ingame, I wonder why. that's is what I am trying to figure out :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oops, sorry I was referring to Suika. I was on the wrong page. >.<