Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HOLY FFFFFUUUUUUU

so that means were like 10 steps close to making non Brawl Models work ingame with NO lag.

then he'll make an official Model Resizer =3

can't wait for the epic sauce
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 05, 2011, 07:27:13 PMHOLY FFFFFUUUUUUU so that means were like 10 steps close to making non Brawl Models work ingame with NO lag. then he'll make an official Model Resizer =3 can't wait for the epic sauce
Then a BrawlBox with PSA and visual hitboxes! :D

September 05, 2011, 07:36:05 PM #3542 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:37:24 PM by Ultraxwing
*jizzed in my pants*

:vyse:

it's amazing, all my Brawling Fantasies are starting to come true. Inuyasha over Bowser, RX-78-2 Gundam over Snake. an Initial D stage. and a Macross Stage with a shiz ton of animations and fluff.
you da man bro =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 05, 2011, 07:36:05 PM
Inuyasha over Bowser
.....gimmie.... gimmie gimmie...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





you'll have to wait for everyo0ne else Kit Ballard.

i have his model and everything =3

i just need someone to fix it for me when the time comes.

or you can do it =/

it needs to be T-posed. and everything.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 05, 2011, 08:01:24 PM


you'll have to wait for everyo0ne else Kit Ballard.

i have his model and everything =3

i just need someone to fix it for me when the time comes.

or you can do it =/

it needs to be T-posed. and everything.
Of course lol. Just the Fangirl-ism in me leaking out =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I have a question about model importing
I creat a box in 3ds max 8 and then i convert it to editable mesh
Then i export it as dae and import it in brawlbox and everything works fine
But when i do the exact same with a created teapot i only get exploded polygons in brawlbox
Does anyone know why this happens?

MOTHERFLIPPIN' IMPORTING! Can't wait to see if it works ingame. Either way, great job Jax!

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 05, 2011, 08:01:24 PM
you'll have to wait for everyo0ne else Kit Ballard.

i have his model and everything =3

i just need someone to fix it for me when the time comes.

or you can do it =/

it needs to be T-posed. and everything.
Somehow interpreted this as you making Kit Ballard at first



i would love too... lol

just too lazy/ not enough horsepower in my computer to handle riggin software ETC.

and kitballard in brawl would be hilarious.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

BrawlBox Request: An option that turns on/off the "Lamp" or Angle of the "Lamp" for BB? It's great that the shading's now working, but it's kinda throwing me off (since I'm used to the old ways)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 05, 2011, 08:38:16 PM
BrawlBox Request: An option that turns on/off the "Light" or Angle of the "Lamp" for BB? It's great that the shading's now working, but it's kinda throwing me off (since I'm used to the old ways)

Was planning on doing that.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 08:38:58 PM
Was planning on doing that.
yeah i'd like that too, cause wenever i view models, it gets laggy with the new lighting/shading effect -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 08:38:58 PM
Was planning on doing that.
Ok cool ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



We all know who's gettin in FIRST though... :trollface:

September 05, 2011, 09:39:44 PM #3554 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:42:34 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Simple small bug report: Clicking "Play" on a 1 frame animation will turn the bones off, forcing you to turn the back on. Nothing big, just figured I'd throw that out there since I accedently did it on a 1 frame animation XD

edit: Ok it's a bit bigger then I thought. It knocked out the Ability to click Bones, and edit them (everything's grayed out, even after adding frames using the up arrow)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!