Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: pikazz on September 05, 2011, 11:54:12 PM
I hope all information I found out is helping you out
lol at this rate... this BB will be made by Kyral, BlackJax, TCLL, and u Pikazz :P

well except u and TCLL only give him informations on stuff.. soo... o.o


Quote from: SuperSmasher on September 05, 2011, 11:32:17 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i got him from bleach heat the soul 7 plan 2 use 4 future project :af2: so wat do u guys think???

SuperSmasher
thats awesome.. ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 06, 2011, 12:37:15 AM
lol at this rate... this BB will be made by Kyral, BlackJax, TCLL, and u Pikazz :P

well except u and TCLL only give him informations on stuff.. soo... o.o

thats awesome.. ;D

thanx if you or any one can guess who it is you will get somthing so epic ur head will xplode so dont for get your helmet!!!


Quote from: SuperSmasher on September 06, 2011, 12:50:48 AM
thanx if you or any one can guess who it is you will get somthing so epic ur head will xplode so dont for get your helmet!!!

Hmm I wonder if it's called "Ichigo Vosto Lorde in BRAWL BOX!!!"
btw you mispelled "Vasto" :vyse:

Can anyone tell me if the DAE exporter works in the new BB? Not for importing stufs from other games obviously, I mean for using the exported MDL0 from a brawl character for vertex editing.

September 06, 2011, 01:49:47 AM #3576 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:06:54 AM by pikazz
sorry for a bit offtipic but I feeling like this about this thread and I am beta testing ect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

"This was a triumph, making a note: HUGE SUCCESS"

I really want GLaDOS model and a core model <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 06, 2011, 02:08:00 AM #3577 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:09:30 AM by EnigmaticSpirit
*Sees Yoko and touhou characters*

...and so on the Xth day, Blackjax made my life complete.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: SuperSmasher on September 05, 2011, 11:32:17 PM

i got him from bleach heat the soul 7 plan 2 use 4 future project :af2: so wat do u guys think???

SuperSmasher

All my dreams are coming true :happy:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Does anybody know if the DAE to MDL0 exporter for Brawl now works or not?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 06, 2011, 02:32:36 AM
Does anybody know if the DAE to MDL0 exporter for Brawl now works or not?

It doesn't freaking work yet, calm down.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 06, 2011, 02:34:47 AM
It doesn't freaking work yet, calm down.
^ this

just calm down and patiently wait Tokoyami.. :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 06, 2011, 01:25:17 AM
Hmm I wonder if it's called "Ichigo Vosto Lorde in BRAWL BOX!!!"
btw you mispelled "Vasto" :vyse:

Congratulations!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 06, 2011, 02:11:34 AM
All my dreams are coming true :happy:

ur welcome ;D

September 06, 2011, 03:34:54 AM #3584 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:36:15 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: DSX8 on September 06, 2011, 02:45:13 AM^ this just calm down and patiently wait Tokoyami.. :>.>:

I know I'm somewhat impatient when I'm waiting for things I long for ^^' That's because I can't see me DAEs in BrawlBox, and I'm willing to see if they will work on Brawl despite being un-seeable on BrawlBox. I was wondering... Could anyone do a movie tutorial of what BlackJax said in the OP about exporting DAEs with 3ds Max 2010 so I can successfully export a good DAE file?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(