Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Roo on September 06, 2011, 06:55:12 PM
^ This Please!!
I figured out why it does that. He got the Space bound to start the animation. While it's a great idea, I've honestly wouldn't use the "Press Space to play" option.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Can anyone here re-up a copy of the AIS needed for vertexing =_=;
I deleated it from my comp and the link provided in the tutorial thread DOES NOT WORK. I would prefer if it was mediafire..

September 06, 2011, 09:36:15 PM #3602 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:59:30 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I'm making sone REAL progress in 3ds Max, being able to move bones and all, but one of the character's arms is upside-down, and this annoys me since I can't seem to move the right hand (on your left) at all :
Ouch.

EDIT : Everything's fixed up, exept her right thumb's on the wrong side now... :D But who cares anyways?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Tokoyami... you are aware that there are T Posed Dissidia models... right? They probably are already rigged with bones too.

yesh! I did add 3 bones and it worked!


But note this: I did add them MANUALLY! with working NodeTree, Pipeline, Bones ect so they are real bones! not "fortwaffles extra bones".

so it isn't the NodeTree, pipeline or the bones that is the problem and I think I know why it gets ingame lag by the new BB  :>.>:

will also do a couple of bones more on sandbag so he can be playable for fun and looking for possible errors.
but just adding 3 bones manually did acutally take more than 1 hour so I will do alot of work D:
counting on 40 new bones and I know exactly how to do them and I will sure get on roll so I guess maybe 3 hours.
Stupid Tinypic :C


I'm sure using Hex..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s on September 06, 2011, 10:03:18 PMTokoyami... you are aware that there are T Posed Dissidia models... right? They probably are already rigged with bones too.
No, I didn't knew that... :>.>palm: Can you give me some links, please? 'cause all I have are GMOs...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I'm not quite sure it's 100% legal for me to post a link with a direct rip of a model, however, there are methods of taking the .GMO files and extracting the model. I'm not sure how, but it's been done before.

Then just PM me with the links, OK? After all, it's thanks to Eternal Yoshi that I got that texture ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 06, 2011, 10:48:32 PM #3610 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:51:57 PM by L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s
I don't have models to send you, use google, apply yourself. It's not too hard to do :P

This should help you: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/913469-GMO-SMD-OBJ-Converter-Tutorial%28PSP-Model-Ripping%29



Quote from: L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s on September 06, 2011, 10:48:32 PMI don't have models to send you, use google, apply yourself. It's not too hard to do :P This should help you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ84ZNfhxtk
That's exactly what I used. Exept for Blender, because I was told not to use it for future Brawl DAE importing...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 06, 2011, 10:57:57 PM
That's exactly what I used. Exept for Blender, because I was told not to use it for future Brawl DAE importing...

When you extract the GMO from Dissidia, that's what you should be using, those contain the skeleton, mesh, and textures. I can't provide you with more information because that's all of the information o-o.