Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on September 07, 2011, 07:34:35 PM
aww man...
I feel for you dude.

I lost 160GB worth of data that I worked my life off on. D:

god knows what would happen if I lost my 232GB (5/6 of the way full) X(
(I don't even want to think of it)
oh dear O_o... if i lost every data i had, i would go nuts!!!  luckily i have all my files backed up already just in case =P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 07, 2011, 07:40:38 PM #3661 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:41:33 PM by Tcll
Quote from: DSX8 on September 07, 2011, 07:35:45 PMoh dear O_o... if i lost every data i had, i would go nuts!!!  luckily i have all my files backed up already just in case =P
I wish I could find enough storage and the right program to back up my files...
(would like a 500GB USB HDD)

my compy(1):
80GB - OS + misc data
232GB - the more important data
80GB - the less important data

my compy(2):
9GB - OS + misc
5GB - custom OS (my very own)

would like:
500GB - backup (sync) + other data

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 07, 2011, 07:40:38 PM
I wish I could find enough storage and the right program to back up my files...
(would like a 500GB USB HDD)

my compy(1):
80GB - OS + misc data
232GB - the more important data
80GB - the less important data

my compy(2):
9GB - OS + misc
5GB - custom OS (my very own)

would like:
500GB - backup (sync) + other data
ah i see... my lappy has a 120GB, and i have a 320GB USB HDD... so i feel safe x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 07, 2011, 07:52:39 PM #3663 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:54:16 PM by Tcll
Quote from: DSX8 on September 07, 2011, 07:44:49 PMah i see... my lappy has a 120GB, and i have a 320GB USB HDD... so i feel safe x3
yeh...
I hate having a single HDD for a compy...

if anything, I want a 5GB for an OS and a 500GB for the data
(including the desktop, documents, and programs)

anyways...
I'm sry for de-railing this topic :P

I hope to have my compy up soon...
but until then, I'm going to work on a more perfected method for conversion
I'm also implamenting a viewer into my converter that responds to the mouse click action on the GUI.

I'm going to try to implement grid positioning based on pixels for positioning the buttons.
(GUI's will not be resizable)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I finally finished my 3ds Max model, made my own color packs, so all that is needed is BJ's tutorial. I can't wait for it to be released along with the new BrawlBox! :)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I finished re-doing the tutorial with my voice. I'm rendering and uploading all 35 minutes of it to Youtube right now. :vyse:

Now I can hear the voice of a new god.

The god that ushers in the world of ZUN to our Brawlz.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 08, 2011, 03:41:50 AM
I finished re-doing the tutorial with my voice. I'm rendering and uploading all 35 minutes of it to Youtube right now. :vyse:
O.o  35mins? does ur channel even ALLOW that kind of length?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 08, 2011, 04:45:23 AM
O.o  35mins? does ur channel even ALLOW that kind of length?

You gotta believe, man :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 08, 2011, 04:49:00 AM
You gotta believe, man :vyse:
O_O  cant be!!! i tried a 20min vid on my vid once and it wouldnt do it... freaking youtube -.-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I've seen a FORTY MINUTES video on YouTube, if someone did it, then BJ can do it too.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


September 08, 2011, 08:57:22 AM #3672 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:59:35 AM by TommoPuppy
I've seen 40 hours AND ONE MINUTE

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 07, 2011, 06:51:23 PM
Blade Kitten =D!!! Someone knows me ♥♥♥
I have it too... :/ I got it at launch.

I've seen a video over 100 hours long. What do I win?

Since like last December long youtube videos are something normal again. They removed the restrictions for many, many channels. i not haz dem too

There are people who can still send 15 minutes max, tho.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I can upload videos over 15 min :]

6-7 hours to add 11 bones on nintendogs, how time comsuming D;
Stupid Tinypic :C