Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on September 08, 2011, 12:58:10 PMI can upload videos over 15 min :] 6-7 hours to add 11 bones on nintendogs, how time comsuming D;
Then you haven't seen me working on my laptop in my bedroom, trying to fix my models' arms which were upside-down. And I'm NOT including the time consumed to create recolors for Terra:

Normal (Dissidia)

FF6 (Dissidia)

Blue (Recolor by me)

Red (Recolor by me)

Green (Recolor by me)

Yellow (Recolor by me)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I havn't checked my limit in a while... >_>
was 15 last I checked...
I think I have 24 though :/

but yea...
largest vid I've seen, and have, would be 54 mins
(you won't find it on YT anymore... unless roo UL'd it)

if anyone wants, I have it on my MU account as an AVI :3
(it's a Melee glitch video) <3 <3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 08, 2011, 06:05:43 PM
I havn't checked my limit in a while... >_>
was 15 last I checked...
I think I have 24 though :/

but yea...
largest vid I've seen, and have, would be 54 mins
(you won't find it on YT anymore... unless roo UL'd it)

if anyone wants, I have it on my MU account as an AVI :3
(it's a Melee glitch video) <3 <3
24 hours nyah cat >:3
Stupid Tinypic :C

So, when's the tutorial's coming? I've done all of my models, and I've done, like, 12, and I'm just waiting for the video to show up.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

A 35 minutes tutorial? :oshi:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



September 08, 2011, 09:03:08 PM #3681 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:04:05 PM by Tcll
*sigh*
why must my questions on this thread always be ignored: -.-*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27625.msg669601#msg669601

all I try to do is help out, but I need to know certain things in order to do that.
please reply on that thread... :/

EDIT:
yes it involves this topic... somewhat... >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: Ghost br3compactor on September 08, 2011, 08:48:06 PM
A 35 minutes tutorial? :oshi:

Remember mariokart's mewtwo vertexing tutorial. Yeah that was like 1 hour and 30 minutes all together...

The DOA4 importing tutorial was like 3 hrs all together :l

Also, downloading 3DS Max 2012 Nao =3
Why...cause my 3DS Max 8 broke and I want to use BJ's importing tool to it's fullest XP
That and Vertexing characters will be a LOT easier to just import the model.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 10:09:52 PM
The DOA4 importing tutorial was like 3 hrs all together :l

Also, downloading 3DS Max 2012 Nao =3
Why...cause my 3DS Max 8 broke and I want to use BJ's importing tool to it's fullest XP
That and Vertexing characters will be a LOT easier to just import the model.
i dont think his BB supports 3DS Max 2012 o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 08, 2011, 10:14:49 PM
i dont think his BB supports 3DS Max 2012 o.o

Well it doesn't really matter, I think I'll just stick to vertex editing then and use the old BB if I have to.

But I'm sure that once BJ finishes the model importer (As in completely finished and working in game) it shouldn't be TOO difficult to add support for Max 2012

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 10:17:36 PM
Well it doesn't really matter, I think I'll just stick to vertex editing then and use the old BB if I have to.

But I'm sure that once BJ finishes the model importer (As in completely finished and working in game) it shouldn't be TOO difficult to add support for Max 2012
yeah... lets hope he has some new progress today ^_^
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 08, 2011, 10:27:53 PM
yeah... lets hope he has some new progress today ^_^

Like chedder, where is BJ storing the chedder?? :D oh wait...you said progress...not protest...*shot* (ten points if u get the reference =3 )

Ah whateves, I'm just gonna download 3DS 9 Via torrent and use a keygen anyway :D


from one bone to 39!
:vyse:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C