Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 09, 2011, 02:13:04 AM
Is it possible to separate the video in 2 parts, then re-submit them to Youtube?

I guess I could do that.
D:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 02:10:26 AM
No...
"This video has been removed because it is too long. Sorry about that."
This was the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcdIIsI00kQ
:srs:
Damn you Youtube.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 02:13:42 AM
I guess I could do that.
D:
...............
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 02:10:26 AM
No...
"This video has been removed because it is too long. Sorry about that."
This was the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcdIIsI00kQ
:srs:




I thought that they removed the time limit for users who've never had a video flagged.

That stinks. Removed because it's too long? There are videos out there lasting for AN HOUR, man! So why deleting BJ's tutorial!?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 09, 2011, 02:33:25 AM
That stinks. Removed because it's too long? There are videos out there lasting for AN HOUR, man! So why deleting BJ's tutorial!?

I only have like, 6 random videos. Apparently you need to have a "good history" with youtube, but that's really vague. :/ I haven't had any flags against my videos or anything, and I have a reasonable amount of views for each one...

Anyway, "Part 1" is rendering now.




yesh!!!  and nice background o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Hyped. Watching now, thanks.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 09, 2011, 03:43:10 AM
yesh!!!  and nice background o.o
Quote from: SqLeon on September 09, 2011, 03:46:32 AM
Awesome bleach background

Thanks :D

Quote from: Shadic on September 09, 2011, 03:46:41 AM
Hyped. Watching now, thanks.

No problem. :)

Part 2 is rendering right now.

BlackJax you have done a great jop with this tutorial ^^
 
             

The wait for part 2 is going to blueball me.

Is there that much more to do?