Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 03:32:35 AMPart 1 is uploaded. Don't judge my tutorial skills. :srs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9_qXKYfr0
I'm hearing it...the voice of a new deity. Does it work even if I can't preview my DAEs in BrawlBox? (I know we can't export primitives yet...)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Shadic on September 09, 2011, 04:00:44 AM
The wait for part 2 is going to blueball me.

Is there that much more to do?

See for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrOUY0mY1U

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 09, 2011, 04:43:58 AM
Does it work even if I can't preview my DAEs in BrawlBox?

No, but if you follow the tutorial you will be able to see your models.

Holy ****, you have a sexy voice.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 04:48:40 AMSee for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOrOUY0mY1U No, but if you follow the tutorial you will be able to see your models.
So, does this means if I'm able to see my models, it will work?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 09, 2011, 04:56:27 AM
So, does this means if I'm able to see my models, it will work?

It means if you can follow the tutorial, you will be able to see your models and it will work. :vyse:

YOU ROCK!!! :happy: I'll test this right now on my laptop!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

lol wow i feel stupid... i forgot u didnt release the updated brawlbox that can export the .dae to the mdl0 and then import it to become visible in BB yet... did the same thing in the video tut but i get nothing shown in brawlbox when i export the model then re-import it... but at least it saves the model without it crashing! :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 09, 2011, 06:59:02 AM #3742 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:01:49 AM by Oshtoby
In response to your video, you say the only reason it doesn't appear in game is the shader. Can you not take a shader from another model? Or am I missing something? I've done work with shaders in the past.
Example of my work:

I tried my best to follow the video, but why I STILL CANNOT see the models!? And when I try exporting them as MDL0s, the BrawlBox crashes and closes! Can someone help me?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Are you saying that you thought the model importer was finished?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Sorry, I was a bit confused. I thought so because he export his model in Part 2, which no one is supposed to be able to do. And even if I didn't tried to export the models, I still CANNOT view them in BrawlBox, and always gets the blank part with no bones or models. That's what I meant. Sorry if the model exporter isn't finished, I thought it was finished because of the model export...But why can't I see my models in BrawlBox?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 09, 2011, 07:30:50 AM
Sorry, I was a bit confused. I thought so because he export his model in Part 2, which no one is supposed to be able to do. And even if I didn't tried to export the models, I still CANNOT view them in BrawlBox, and always gets the blank part with no bones or models. That's what I meant. Sorry if the model exporter isn't finished, I thought it was finished because of the model export...But why can't I see my models in BrawlBox?
thats cause he hasnt released the latest release which is ABLE to export the models as .mdl0's  :>.>:


anyways... i was finally able to fix up a .dae file ^_^

this is wat it used to look like b4 that vid tutorial...


and this is wat it looks like..... NAAAAAAAAOOOOOO!!!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 09, 2011, 07:43:38 AM #3747 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:50:39 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: DSX8 on September 09, 2011, 07:36:24 AMthats cause he hasnt released the latest release which is ABLE to export the models as .mdl0's  :>.>:

So does this means he has the finished BrawlBox that is still not published yet?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 09, 2011, 07:43:38 AM
So does this means he has the finished BrawlBox that is still not published yet? And would you like to fix 2 of my DAEs so I can see them in BrawlBox?
sure, PM me ur .dae files and i'll see wat i can do to it! and as for him having the finished product, no its not finished yet as he said in his videos.. i mean he has updated it more, but havent released it to the public yet, only him and pikazz has it.

edit: actually wait.. send me their original files
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hmmm. So, I successfully exported a .dae from Brawlbox, opened it in 3DS Max 2012, and had I working model of Marth, bones and all. In fact I did this a few times.
Now however, I only seem to be able to import his skeleton. Can't figure out what I changed, but it seems to happen consistently no matter what I tweak. The one thing I did right before all went awry was I switched the bone option from "Convert as dummy" to "Leave as bones". I switched it back of course, but to no avail. Anyone else experiencing anything similar to this?

(On a side note, Max 2009 effectively converted him into a starship so, I suppose the lonely skeleton is better than that!)