Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 11, 2011, 11:19:46 PM
Because of strangers...I recently received flaming personal messages right here on KcMM forums, and one was in duplicate and written in all CAPS LOCK. I simply deleted them but I'm very limited in what I can do in forums. In other words, the reason is : protection.   :>.>palm:
here's a update for ur future... get ur own laptop, but a security code on it that only u will kno and ur parents wont kno, then u wont have to worry bout them getting into ur personal life -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It will be streamed from my website. Now, I must go make the video.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

...so you can have a website but not a youtube account..? I'll stop questioning your parents beliefs and morals and try to get back on track with the topic. Post a link to your website.

September 12, 2011, 12:42:43 AM #3843 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:47:51 AM by TommoPuppy
I've been seeing this all over the thread for ages and I can't hold it in anymore.

Guys, it's not "bress", it's "BRRES"! If you guys are having so much trouble remembering it, think of it this way. BR RESource, probably pronounced as B-R-Rez. Still having trouble? Think of it as "BRawl RESource". There is only one S in resource!

I am not im-bressed guys.

[/rant]

Calm thine pony tits. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 12, 2011, 12:42:43 AM
I've been seeing this all over the thread for ages and I can't hold it in anymore.

Guys, it's not "bress", it's "BRRES"! If you guys are having so much trouble remembering it, think of it this way. BR RESource, probably pronounced as B-R-Rez. Still having trouble? Think of it as "BRawl RESource". There is only one S in resource!

I am not im-bressed guys.

[/rant]

That reminds me.
In the Brawlvault, BRSTM is spelled wrong as BSTRM.
:srs:

September 12, 2011, 12:53:52 AM #3846 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 01:08:51 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
My video got messed up on my laptop when recorded.  :oshi:  So, here are the steps I did :

EDIT : Photos in order posted in Web Player : http://img97.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=20714190.png

1 - I import my model

2 - I click one of the 2 meshes then look at the right

3 - I right-click on 'Skin', copy it then set to 'Edit Poly'

4 - I turn off the skin by turning off the lightbulb

5 - I run the program that separates meshes....but the 'Editable Poly' section never appears!

My model can already be separated and is NOT a MikuMikuDance file, so the 1st two things from the tutorial are ignored. Also, my models loses their textures when the FBX plug-in is installed :/... Can anyone help?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 12, 2011, 12:53:52 AM
5 - I run the program that separates meshes....but the 'Editable Poly' section never appears!

My model can already be separated and is NOT a MikuMikuDance file, so the 1st two things from the tutorial are ignored. Also, my models loses their textures when the FBX plug-in is installed :/... Can anyone help?

I'll post photos soon

First off, just add the Edit Poly modifier by clicking the modifier dropdown button.
Then right click and paste the skin. Simple.
And I've said this way too many times already, it doesn't matter where the model came from as long as you can see it in 3ds Max.

And what do you mean about installing the plugin



Quote from: Roo on September 12, 2011, 01:06:40 AM
I wan something amazing to happen.

That pretty much happened a few pages back when he got the model working in Brawlbox.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2011, 12:59:42 AMFirst off, just add the Edit Poly modifier by clicking the modifier dropdown button. Then right click and paste the skin. Simple. And I've said this way too many times already, it doesn't matter where the model came from as long as you can see it in 3ds Max. And what do you mean about installing the plugin

The plug-in allows export of Autodesk DAEs rather than regular DAEs. In your videos, you exported your girl models in Autodesk Collada DAE format, not the regular one. The regular one has a very limited export options while the Autodesk Collada's DAE has a very large choice of export options. I thought this was 100% needed, so I installed it. So, this means after the skin is pasted, I put my textures on, and it's done?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 12, 2011, 01:14:39 AM
The plug-in allows export of Autodesk DAEs rather than regular DAEs. In your videos, you exported your girl models in Autodesk Collada DAE format, not the regular one. The regular one has a very limited export options while the Autodesk Collada's DAE has a very large choice of export options. I thought this was 100% needed, so I installed it. So, this means after the skin is pasted, I put my textures on, and it's done?

Ok and yes

Do you think the next release wil be released by the end of October?

Quote from: SmashClash on September 12, 2011, 02:29:28 AM
Do you think the next release wil be released by the end of October?

I said Christmas at the very least. I think I said it around, err, page 100 or so XD