Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 12, 2011, 07:05:57 PM #3870 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:54:15 PM by SmashClash
Happy 15th birthday!
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2011, 02:52:02 AMHey BJ, I know it's not really possible, but if you can, please, PLEASE improve the interpolation on the animation :D and try to fix the bugs where like some limbs spin around like crazy when you play an animation. (Mainly things like link's sword and Sonic's spikes)
I actually have to agree. :srs:

Thanks everyone! :af:

Quote from: pikazz on September 12, 2011, 05:09:33 PM
happy birthday!

that's funny, my girlfriend has her birthday too today!
are you her? :>.>:

That's pretty dope and no XD :vyse:


Oh wow, how about that. Don't mean to just hop on the bandwagon, but happy birthday! :)
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Justin712 on September 12, 2011, 11:55:05 PM
Oh wow, how about that. Don't mean to just hop on the bandwagon, but happy birthday! :)

Thanks!

And I saw that ;D face XD

September 12, 2011, 11:58:33 PM #3874 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 12:01:26 AM by Justin712
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2011, 11:56:48 PM
Thanks!

And I saw that ;D face XD

I know, I'm so indecisive :laugh:

Pretty important stuff ya know.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Dude, Happy 15th Birthday(hopes to hell he got that right). I owe you for the multi model previewer. And now it's your Birthday. You decide. I can make epic recolors and CSPs for your Nel, help you out on another project (besides coding brlbx(wish i could help in that area. :srs:), etc. You name it, I'll do my best to get it done.

You have surpassed even the greatest of your age. You have improved upon the work of another, and created something of your own from the rubble of the disection. All of us here at KcMm owe you, not just me.

So everybody, let's do our best to make this year something very special for our dearly beloved, one of a kind, BlackJax96!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 13, 2011, 12:52:56 AM
Dude, Happy 15th Birthday(hopes to hell he got that right). I owe you for the multi model previewer. And now it's your Birthday. You decide. I can make epic recolors and CSPs for your Nel, help you out on another project (besides coding brlbx(wish i could help in that area. :srs:), etc. You name it, I'll do my best to get it done.

You have surpassed even the greatest of your age. You have improved upon the work of another, and created something of your own from the rubble of the disection. All of us here at KcMm owe you, not just me.

So everybody, let's do our best to make this year something very special for our dearly beloved, one of a kind, BlackJax96!

^

Here's an idea, since you know what the heck that coding [censored] means, how about getting some "groundwork" done on the real time psa edditor, that way BJ won't have so much of a workload when he starts working on it too :P

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 13, 2011, 12:52:56 AM
Dude, Happy 15th Birthday(hopes to hell he got that right). I owe you for the multi model previewer. And now it's your Birthday. You decide. I can make epic recolors and CSPs for your Nel, help you out on another project (besides coding brlbx(wish i could help in that area. :srs:), etc. You name it, I'll do my best to get it done.

You have surpassed even the greatest of your age. You have improved upon the work of another, and created something of your own from the rubble of the disection. All of us here at KcMm owe you, not just me.

So everybody, let's do our best to make this year something very special for our dearly beloved, one of a kind, BlackJax96!

Thanks :af:
But I don't really have anything to ask for though. Most of the things I would want to ask for would probably take too long to do anyway, like a PSA or animations or vertex hacks and stuff. I'm not much of a requester. XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 01:26:48 AM
^

Here's an idea, since you know what the heck that coding [censored] means, how about getting some "groundwork" done on the real time psa edditor, that way BJ won't have so much of a workload when he starts working on it too :P

Meh, I already started it

O_o

So like, are we going to be able to play animations in BB, and see what our PSA will look like at the same time? :D

I mean like, play an animation, and it shows the hitboxes, graphics etc =3

Any idea for a release date :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 02:21:36 AM
O_o

So like, are we going to be able to play animations in BB, and see what our PSA will look like at the same time? :D

I mean like, play an animation, and it shows the hitboxes, graphics etc =3

Yes. :vyse:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 02:21:36 AM
Any idea for a release date :l

No. :vyse:

Sweetness =3
That'll really help me get into timed graphics (the kind that use the throw bone) and hitboxes, like the traveling ones or ones that appear in a sequence.


Okay, I dunno if these are thought of already, but I have a few suggestions for the realtime psa edditor.

1: You can turn on hitboxes and Graphics at the same time, or one or the other (have one off with the other on)
2: Direct coding with brawlbox (Kinda making BB and Smash Attacks one program on it's own) This wouldn't be used for super complex stuff though.
3: An installer for it. So windows will pick up the file formats and stuff easier.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 03:17:55 AM
Okay, I dunno if these are thought of already, but I have a few suggestions for the realtime psa edditor.

1: You can turn on hitboxes and Graphics at the same time, or one or the other (have one off with the other on)
2: Direct coding with brawlbox (Kinda making BB and Smash Attacks one program on it's own) This wouldn't be used for super complex stuff though.
3: An installer for it. So windows will pick up the file formats and stuff easier.

You'll see what it's like when it's done.