Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 14, 2011, 09:39:31 AM #3915 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 09:45:10 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: Tempo_ on September 13, 2011, 04:41:33 PM
This comment is more for me to remember, but:

Must one day replace the flower you grow from getting hit by Lip's Stick with a Pyonta hat.
That gives me a completely different idea.

Also, Segtendo, we've had OBJ importing for ages now thanks to the Mario Kart community. We just don't use it because the file size is always too big for Brawl, but someone, Pikazz I think, did make a fully-imported stage of his own using that method.

BJ...
It's as I stated before, on the chat...

You just may end up having to re-structure Brbx to get this working correctly...
And by Brbx I mean just the code for SSBB
(not Brbx entirely)

I told you to stop calling them shaders, as you're only causing confusion...
or am I the only game developer here who actually knows what he's talking about. >:O

*sigh* BJ...
if I wasn't so low down right now, I could be of alot more help rather than a hinderance right now -.-
But all I can say is, stop getting caught up in yourself.
You're putting a little too much on yourself, which is causing you more stress.
I'd suggest putting some other ideas of yours aside for a while... >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

UVAT......
dat sounds like some underground secret organisation XD

lol NZM XD
It just stands for 'UV Attributes' :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 14, 2011, 01:20:57 PM
lol NZM XD
It just stands for 'UV Attributes' :P

I kno xD well sorta lol it just sounds like an abriviation for something else :D
Unbelievably
Villainous
Asociation
of Tyrany
xD

sorry, I'm a tad goofy in the morning :P

I has a bettur 1 :D

Unbelievable
Victorians
Association
of T(insert word here) :P
:af:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

tehe xD

*inserts the Titties word*
:P
that'd be an epic organisation =3
Tsunade would be the leader XD
cause ya know....daamnnnnnnnnnn~ *nosebleed*

rofl XDD
Ever laugh so hard you spill'd your cereal and nearly fell off your chair??
Because that just happened to me XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

lol silly TCLL don't you know eating serial in front of the computer can be bad :P

It almost makes me wish Kishimoto didn't make Tsunade so cranky, and so old, cause she'd be a sexy girlfriend if I was in that anime :D *sigh* I did laugh that hard when she met Konahamaru the first time though (In the japanese version since the english one cut the funny part out :l )

but I think we're gettin a little ot here XD
Backt to programing....boobies :D
er
I mean brawlbox :P lol
BTW: Tsunade sama with implants. it's scary as [censored] http://takilmar.deviantart.com/art/NT-Tsunade-195749093 and yet somehow I can't help but jump into her lap :D tehe what can I say, I love this guys style xD

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 14, 2011, 09:39:31 AMAlso, Segtendo, we've had OBJ importing for ages now thanks to the Mario Kart community. We just don't use it because the file size is always too big for Brawl, but someone, Pikazz I think, did make a fully-imported stage of his own using that method.
I know OBJ importing's been around, but it was buggy as hell and, like most people say, it fails more than it succeeds. I do say that pikazz did a good job on figuring it out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


actuallly NZM...
My compy isn't up ;-;

I'm on a mobile phone similar to a blackberry...

1Q...
Do my posts still look normal on a compy??
I can't tell because I have a white/grey post BG with black text...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 14, 2011, 09:39:31 AM
Also, Segtendo, we've had OBJ importing for ages now thanks to the Mario Kart community. We just don't use it because the file size is always too big for Brawl, but someone, Pikazz I think, did make a fully-imported stage of his own using that method.
yeah, that's true. it's size files gets too big and it's can't handle BIG acmont of polygons :/
here is the stage btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2-Go_UWBfE
Quote from: Segtendo on September 14, 2011, 02:09:42 PM
I know OBJ importing's been around, but it was buggy as hell and, like most people say, it fails more than it succeeds. I do say that pikazz did a good job on figuring it out.
yeah, that's true. buggy as hell.

I only found a connection between MKWii and SSBB so that came on though so I did it.
I only found out that piece while the makers of SZS did the rest of the job.
dont want the whole piece of the cake :[
Stupid Tinypic :C

Can I use an OBJ to replace an item? (NOT a character) My model is from the N64 game Majora's Mask, and is the fishbone guitar that you get with the Zora's Mask (forgot the name of the poor dude who dies :() Ever though of hitting a foe with fishbones rather than the BeamSword? Me, yes.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Tcll on September 14, 2011, 12:36:55 PM
BJ...
It's as I stated before, on the chat...

You just may end up having to re-structure Brbx to get this working correctly...
And by Brbx I mean just the code for SSBB
(not Brbx entirely)

I told you to stop calling them shaders, as you're only causing confusion...
or am I the only game developer here who actually knows what he's talking about. >:O

Why?
Because I'm calling some random structures a shader, I have to re-code everything?
Thinking like that won't get anyone anywhere. Remember what I said, "Optimism or GTFO" :vyse:
Brawlbox already exports working MDL0s, I just need to finish little things that nobody else has really looked at.
I learned how texture matrices and the XF flags in the material work. :P

Quote from: Tcll on September 14, 2011, 12:36:55 PM
*sigh* BJ...
if I wasn't so low down right now, I could be of alot more help rather than a hinderance right now -.-
But all I can say is, stop getting caught up in yourself.
You're putting a little too much on yourself, which is causing you more stress.
I'd suggest putting some other ideas of yours aside for a while... >_>

Are you kidding!? I feel great, no stress at all! XD I love coding! :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 14, 2011, 11:25:08 PM
Why?
Because I'm calling some random structures a shader, I have to re-code everything?
Thinking like that won't get anyone anywhere. Remember what I said, "Optimism or GTFO" :vyse:
Brawlbox already exports working MDL0s, I just need to finish little things that nobody else has really looked at.
I learned how texture matrices and the XF flags in the material work. :P

Are you kidding!? I feel great, no stress at all! XD I love coding! :af:

The is the most optimism and determination I've seen in a while. You seem like a chill dude. Keep it up, and life will be kind.