Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hm, 3ds Max on my laptop crashes when I try importing a Brawl model. I don't know why, it's exported in DAE format but it still crashes... Guess I won't be able to rip Zelda and Sheik's bones by myself... *facepalm*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Holy [censored], 36 guests viewing this thread.
You guys should all register or sign in and say something. :)

Whats there to be said? Your doing freaking-fantastic. I think I speak for everyone.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 15, 2011, 12:04:49 AMHoly [censored], 36 guests viewing this thread. You guys should all register or sign in and say something. :)

Wow. Very popular. Guess we're all waiting for the new BrawlBox. Oh, and while talking about BB, when someone would do a ModelSwap (ex. Lucario over Snake), could the BrawlBox fix the TransN glitch on its own? Do you think you could be able to do this?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 15, 2011, 12:09:21 AM
Wow. Very popular. Guess we're all waiting for the new BrawlBox. Oh, and while talking about BB, when someone would do a ModelSwap (ex. Lucario over Snake), could the BrawlBox fix the TransN glitch on its own? Do you think you could be able to do this?
i think at this point i'd go nuts and make a major shout out saying that ur not taking any other requests!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey BJ
I have a question. Could you add to your to do list this (http://www.mediafire.com/?bq4qkinz6j95wgr) and make it better for say?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on September 15, 2011, 01:51:34 AM
Hey BJ
I have a question. Could you add to your to do list this (http://www.mediafire.com/?bq4qkinz6j95wgr) and make it better for say?

Already been on my to-do list. It involves REFF/REFT editing. I just have to set all the structs and nodes up...

Quote from: DSX8 on September 15, 2011, 12:39:05 AMi think at this point i'd go nuts and make a major shout out saying that ur not taking any other requests!!
Whoa, calm down. Many people requests things for the new BrawlBox, and going shouting that I should not have any new requests is obliviously against the rules and can get you warned. I've stopped doing silly requests repeatedly, as I now know it annoys people. But what YOU said...is just going a little bit TOO FAR.  :srs:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

well... CRAP!!!!

When I get my compy back...
I'm going to restart my work on AII.

I've just seen info about WATSON...
A computer that was developed to play alongside humans in Jepardy *spell check*

The reason I'm scrapping my current project is because I was using their 1st method...
They scrapped that method too for an even better one.

So thanx to WATSON, AII will also be perfected.
I'll need much more for my programming though, since AII will need to look at literally every aspect of possible outcomes.

So as of right now, the WATSON developers are ahead of me...
But technically I'm not stealing their ideas as I'm using my own code.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Is this good news or bad news?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Thank you, Mr. BJ, for all your hard work on BB.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 15, 2011, 02:27:19 AMIs this good news or bad news?
it's bad but good...
but it's prbly not anything you guys need to worry about...

anyways...
on a side note, I just got a new 16GB flash drive :D
32GB is just too expensive =3=

but still, I can work on reformatting brawl now >:3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 15, 2011, 06:25:59 PMit's bad but good... but it's prbly not anything you guys need to worry about... anyways... on a side note, I just got a new 16GB flash drive :D 32GB is just too expensive =3= but still, I can work on reformatting brawl now >:3
Reformatting the game? what do you mean by that?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 15, 2011, 06:52:45 PM #3943 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 06:54:53 PM by Tcll
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 15, 2011, 06:45:01 PMReformatting the game? what do you mean by that?
oh nothing...
I just wanted to make brawl take up less RAM and disk space to output at the same performance :P
that's all. ^_^

EDIT:
I needed at least an 8GB flash drive to do it.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

So i'll ask on that place...

Someone know how to do a One-Slot resize without the FitMotion? Some like longchu by pikazz.