Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.


I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

lol
*realizes BJ is almost finished*: The ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha part
*realizes it won't be released till christmas* The Oh now I'm sad part
XD


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 18, 2011, 01:57:56 PMlol *realizes BJ is almost finished*: The ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha part *realizes it won't be released till christmas* The Oh now I'm sad part XD

So...the new BrawlBox won't be released until Christmas or what? I thought BJ mentioned his work was almost over...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Just be patient, you guys.
I have a good feeling he'll have good news.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can't believe I missed the big news. Now to wait.

*twiddles thumbs*
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


*keeps waiting more* x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 18, 2011, 03:30:09 PMJust be patient, you guys. I have a good feeling he'll have good news.

Yeah, but I thought the good news would be, like, in a few hours or a few days, not 'til Xmas like Naru said... But I don't even know if it REALLY will be released for Xmas or soon, so don't ask me :D
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I went to sleep right after I posted that.
I just now woke up.
XD I'll try to import it now

September 18, 2011, 04:32:11 PM #4016 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:35:33 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2011, 04:28:15 PMI went to sleep right after I posted that. I just now woke up. XD I'll try to import it now
So the Xmas release rumor was fake, and I'm glad. Great job, BJ!

By the way, do you know how to rig bones to a modelin 3DS Max? I have finished doing my bones, but I don't know how to rig them (they're inside my 3D model)

Things done :
- Create Bones
- Convert Model to Editable Mesh
- Apply Skin over Morphs
- Applied all Bones on Skin
- Clicked the 'Edit Enveloppes' button, then I'm stuck.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 18, 2011, 04:32:11 PM
So the Xmas release rumor was fake, and I'm glad. Great job, BJ! BTW, do you know how to rig bones to a model? I have finished doing my bones, but I don't know how to rig them (they're inside my 3D model)

I said I would be DONE BY Christmas. I said nothing about it being a release date. I said it would probably be the latest it would take to finish.

Click this link

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 18, 2011, 04:32:11 PM
So the Xmas release rumor was fake, and I'm glad. Great job, BJ! BTW, do you know how to rig bones to a model? I have finished doing my bones, but I don't know how to rig them (they're inside my 3D model)

There is a rigging tut in the op

September 18, 2011, 04:37:04 PM #4019 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:38:12 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2011, 04:35:32 PMI said I would be DONE BY Christmas. I said nothing about it being a release date. I said it would probably be the latest it would take to finish. Click this link

Oh, OK. But some people spread a rumor that the release date WAS CONFIRMED TO BE CHRISTMAS. I don't know who created such a rumor, but looks like I fell for it. Thanks for showing me!

Quote from: Mastaklo on September 18, 2011, 04:35:49 PMThere is a rigging tut in the op
Thanks, I'll go check it.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(