Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

...your mom lets you make nude stuff? wtf is wrong with the world these days... Still doesn't look like Jenova in the slightest.

Say, did someone say they had an Inuyasha model? Who ever did, did you get it to work in BB yet? I'd love to make a few animations in BB for the laughs XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 24, 2011, 11:02:22 AM #4216 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:03:14 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
>.> Why was this not posted here?  It was on Smashboards almost 2 weeks ago.  Seriously I looked back about 20 odd pages and there was nothing.  Toomai is a freakin genius

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, my apologies for not really following this topic.  It moves too quickly for me and boggles my mind too much.

I do recall BlackJax posting this.

However, this topic indeed moves too fast.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Yes, this was talked about, since I remember I asked about it and someone linked me that.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Jaklub on September 24, 2011, 11:25:22 AM
I do recall BlackJax posting this.

However, this topic indeed moves too fast.

Only reason it moves so fast is because so many people use it to ask questions that really don't pertain to the topic or go completely off topic >.<

Anyway I still really love how that hitbox editor thingy is looking so far.

oh, I found out something I missed D:
forgot to change materials "ID" ;.;
maybe that's why it go ingame lag D:

need to test this again!
if this gets ingame lag again, it must be something "hidden" D:

if this offtopic to try to help BJ96? D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

What was the intention of showing verticles in the mdl0 previewer in Brawlbox?

Quote from: Innerscope on September 24, 2011, 03:08:34 PMWhat was the intention of showing verticles in the mdl0 previewer in Brawlbox?
We will one day be able to vertex in BrawlBox.

nope, that wasn't the problem :/

however, only the sandbag showed up but not the cap :/

BJ96 and we will discover this problem!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: SmashClash on September 24, 2011, 03:12:10 PM
We will one day be able to vertex in BrawlBox.
No, the lag was too much. We won't actually be able to move them IN brawlbox, just import/export them easily.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 24, 2011, 03:16:11 PMNo, the lag was too much. We won't actually be able to move them IN brawlbox, just import/export them easily.
Oh ok.

Quote from: pikazz on September 24, 2011, 03:15:12 PM
nope, that wasn't the problem :/

however, only the sandbag showed up but not the cap :/

BJ96 and we will discover this problem!

:O I'll check the material id.
I think the problem has to do with bone/node indexes and the objects. I'm not sure exactly what, but sometime objects have shown in-game like they matched with the indexes correctly while others didn't. I'm not sure exactly what though, it's just an idea >_<

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 24, 2011, 11:02:22 AM
>.> Why was this not posted here?  It was on Smashboards almost 2 weeks ago.  Seriously I looked back about 20 odd pages and there was nothing.  Toomai is a freakin genius

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, my apologies for not really following this topic.  It moves too quickly for me and boggles my mind too much.

I did post that here almost 2 weeks ago XD but I wouldn't call him a freakin genius just yet. That's all show with manually-inputted values right now. He's not actually reading any data from the psa yet.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 24, 2011, 04:58:13 PM
:O I'll check the material id.
I think the problem has to do with bone/node indexes and the objects. I'm not sure exactly what, but sometime objects have shown in-game like they matched with the indexes correctly while others didn't. I'm not sure exactly what though, it's just an idea >_<
do you mean the connection between bone/node ID and the objects? that might be!
but if you add bones likes I did (with help of your BB bone adder) it works correctly with no problem.
but if I fuse 2 models into one, the "model" you add disappears and gets ingame lag.
maybe that's why! the model I tried to add want it's "original" bones/nodes from it's own model and that's why cause ingame lag.
and maybe that's it gets ingame lag when you add something that changes either bones/nodes or objects so they are not linked :/

I wonder why :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 24, 2011, 05:37:58 PM
do you mean the connection between bone/node ID and the objects? that might be!
but if you add bones likes I did (with help of your BB bone adder) it works correctly with no problem.
but if I fuse 2 models into one, the "model" you add disappears and gets ingame lag.
maybe that's why! the model I tried to add want it's "original" bones/nodes from it's own model and that's why cause ingame lag.
and maybe that's it gets ingame lag when you add something that changes either bones/nodes or objects so they are not linked :/

I wonder why :>.>:

The thing is, if the model is already v9, then the node ids will build in the exact same order and it won't affect anything. The objects don't use the bone indexes, so I dunno what's wrong. This problem is really odd though. I'm trying to think of what isn't used by Brawlbox that has to do with bones...

If we were playing hide and seek, this problem would be winning. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 24, 2011, 05:44:59 PM
The thing is, if the model is already v9, then the node ids will build in the exact same order and it won't affect anything. The objects don't use the bone indexes, so I dunno what's wrong. This problem is really odd though. I'm trying to think of what isn't used by Brawlbox that has to do with bones...

If we were playing hide and seek, this problem would be winning. :srs:
I love hide and seek :]
however, if he would be winning, we should look there we not excepted it to be

maybe weights related cause object using weight table further to bones :/
however, the mario cap doesn't have weighttable in it so that might not to be D: but there is a connection
Stupid Tinypic :C