Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:srs:

then, how does it works?

its like, a bone has that flag, then in the animation you leave it rotation as it is and then the game rotates it for you?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 25, 2011, 12:32:45 AM
O_O
I THINK I GET IT NOW!!!

holy [censored] :srs:

If it has "Fixed Rotation" then that means you have to animate the rotation yourself.
If it DOESN'T have "Fixed Rotation", then the game must animate it for you!

That's just a highly educated guess though :vyse:
is that so?

yeay :vyse: will set every bone to fixed scale, rotation and trans! :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 25, 2011, 12:41:18 AM
is that so?

yeay :vyse: will set every bone to fixed scale, rotation and trans! :vyse:

I'm gonna try it with Nel's hair :vyse:

Quote from: Dot on September 25, 2011, 12:38:51 AM
:srs:

then, how does it works?

its like, a bone has that flag, then in the animation you leave it rotation as it is and then the game rotates it for you?

Probably

But it would look stupid in game if you did that for something like a leg lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 25, 2011, 12:47:23 AM
I'm gonna try it with Nel's hair :vyse:

Probably

But it would look stupid in game if you did that for something like a leg lol
wonder whats happen if I do it on EVERY bone.

lol :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 25, 2011, 12:47:23 AM
I'm gonna try it with Nel's hair :vyse:
I await results :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on September 25, 2011, 12:50:29 AM
wonder whats happen if I do it on EVERY bone.

lol :vyse:

Please, I want to see lol. Everything would be all fluttery and jiggly :P

Ok so I changed the bone flags for Nel and compared the rebuilt model with the regular model in HxD just in case. The only thing that changed were the MDL0 offsets for everything, the bone flags, and some random FF's that were removed just after the node tree (and maybe something else...?). The rebuilt model lagged in-game. That means that the error is very close :>.>: I'll look at every single difference

I think something with offests in bones and polygons.

For once, offtopic talk came to save the day XD Also Sonic's Left Shoulder joint is x= -180 unlike all other chars where their arm is x = 0.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 25, 2011, 01:16:20 AM
For once, offtopic talk came to save the day XD Also Sonic's Left Shoulder joint is x= -180 unlike all other chars where their arm is x = 0.

I've been working on fixing rotations... I can fix the -180 thing but then that inverts the animation of the whole arm :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 25, 2011, 01:19:10 AM
I've been working on fixing rotations... I can fix the -180 thing but then that inverts the animation of the whole arm :srs:
Blame Brawl's programmers for being dumbasses with Sonic's arm :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 01:20:20 AM
Blame Brawl's programmers for being dumbasses with Sonic's arm :srs:
^ this xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 25, 2011, 01:04:38 AM
Ok so I changed the bone flags for Nel and compared the rebuilt model with the regular model in HxD just in case. The only thing that changed were the MDL0 offsets for everything, the bone flags, and some random FF's that were removed just after the node tree (and maybe something else...?). The rebuilt model lagged in-game. That means that the error is very close :>.>: I'll look at every single difference
I told you that :]

the reason all the offsets is changed is because of that 12 "00" you added but you can look if they are attached right :3
it might be it!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 25, 2011, 01:26:49 AM
I told you that :]

the reason all the offsets is changed is because of that 12 "00" you added but you can look if they are attached right :3
it might be it!

No, that's not the problem. I removed those 0s a long time ago, and Brawl models don't have those FF's anyway.
I think it's the "decals" offset. Nel didn't have one, and Brawlbox added it.

Personally, I'd say leave sonic's arm alone. If someone is deperate enough to port a char's animation onto Sonic (or off) They can bloody well fix thier own key frames XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!