Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 27, 2011, 07:15:37 AM #4320 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:37:45 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
I did the tutorial with my laptop near my PC with a MMD character, following every steps carefully, and finally created a DAE of an Emo Boy (He reminds me so much of...) But the thing is, I can't see him at all in BrawlBox, so I was wondering if anyone out there could test the BRRES to let me know if they see him, and, if yes, print screen the Model Viewer then put the image here. That would help me a lot to know if it is empty or not. Also, if I use the BRRES to MDL0 converter, would the MDL0 be empty or not?

(link to the BRRES will be put only is someone is interested at testing him in BrawlBox)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

hey BJ :D

does that mean you entirely understand the relocation table??

oh btw...
I'm going to the library again to fix my linux system...
can you post a DL to the SDK >_>
(I think I UL'd it to MFFH..., meaning it doesn't exist now)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 27, 2011, 04:12:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All one MDL0. :vyse: I can even post it here if anyone wants it. :P

I even removed the crown from the MDL0 completely. Why you ask? Because I can :af:
Scratch that. Apparently it needs more work. :srs:
I want that Brawlbox now! :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 27, 2011, 01:48:01 PM
I want that Brawlbox now! :]
I'm sure there's about 15 chain errors on what you want it for. X3
/buzzkill

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 01:55:33 PM
I'm sure there's about 15 chain errors on what you want it for. X3
/buzzkill
I know, but that's would love a bugtester like me :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 27, 2011, 02:26:33 PM
I know, but that's would love a bugtester like me :vyse:
*sigh*
you is makin me wish I's a bug tester =3=

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: pikazz on September 27, 2011, 02:26:33 PMI know, but that's would love a bugtester like me :vyse:
Pikazz, as you're an expert at testing bugs and glitches, would you mind testing my BRRES on BrawlBox just so I could know if it can be seen in BrawlBox with another computer? As for me, I don't see anything at all, even though I followed every step of BJ's tut. I believe the problem is my PC, not BrawlBox, and that my Emo Boy is still there. I'll publish the link if you are interested to test him on BrawlBox :)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 27, 2011, 03:12:12 PM
Pikazz, as you're an expert at testing bugs and glitches, would you mind testing my BRRES on BrawlBox just so I could know if it can be seen in BrawlBox with another computer? As for me, I don't see anything at all, even though I followed every step of BJ's tut. I believe the problem is my PC, not BrawlBox, and that my Emo Boy is still there. I'll publish the link if you are interested to test him on BrawlBox :)
u do kno that he's using his WII to message on here? he's going to the library later today to fix some stuff on his SD card... and as far as i kno... libraries only let u use their computers for an hour (in my area its 2 hours o.o)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 27, 2011, 03:15:37 PMu do kno that he's using his WII to message on here? he's going to the library later today to fix some stuff on his SD card... and as far as i kno... libraries only let u use their computers for an hour (in my area its 2 hours o.o)
Eh? We can use our WII to post messages there with the Internet Channel!? Didn't knew that! I might give it a try, sounds like fun! (but still nobody to test my BRRES, I wonder if my PC is the problem...)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 27, 2011, 03:28:54 PM #4329 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:36:21 PM by Tcll
Quote from: DSX8 on September 27, 2011, 03:15:37 PM
u do kno that he's using his WII to message on here? he's going to the library later today to fix some stuff on his SD card... and as far as i kno... libraries only let u use their computers for an hour (in my area its 2 hours o.o)
lol
first off...
I must point out I'm anything but emo XDD
Dark Pikachu's just awsome >:3

anyways yea...
usually it's 1 hour
and with the way the day's goin, I hope I get to go... >_>

but anyways...
the library I go to has 5 compy's
if one's free, I can logon again...
you're only allowed 3 hrs in total time...

but as a bonus, if there's been no activity on the main system for a while, you'll get your current logon time extended.
(if you havn't used your full 3 hrs)

EDIT:
lemme correct you a bit there =.=
I'm actually not using my SD for HB apps
I have a 16GB USB for that

my SD is taken up with Tourney Brawl and Brawl-

and I only have a few MB's of space left...
(thanx to my bro and his brstm musik) >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 27, 2011, 03:12:12 PM
Pikazz, as you're an expert at testing bugs and glitches, would you mind testing my BRRES on BrawlBox just so I could know if it can be seen in BrawlBox with another computer? As for me, I don't see anything at all, even though I followed every step of BJ's tut. I believe the problem is my PC, not BrawlBox, and that my Emo Boy is still there. I'll publish the link if you are interested to test him on BrawlBox :)
sure, send it to my PM so I can take a peak, however I will not try to fix it if it's wrong cause I dont know how :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 27, 2011, 03:43:54 PM #4331 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:02:07 PM by Tcll
meh...
send me a PM too >_>

I guess I could take a look at the problem and see what I can diagnose...

I just need to know what you did prior to the error <_<

EDIT: OT awsomness:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

September 27, 2011, 04:20:37 PM #4332 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:22:44 PM by Tcll
tbh tokoyami...
I don't think it's your compy...
but I don't think it's brbx either >_>

if anything, it's prbly a linkage error...
meaning the data is there, there's just no link to it.

that's my suspicions on it...

EDIT: sry bout D-posting >.<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


I want... that.... PEACH

and we can give peach a scythe in replacement for her clubs =3 (starts drooling)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

As for me, there's one last hope for my homebrew model, as I've sent it to Pikazz so he could try rigging Snake's bones to the model and make it work in BrawlBox, as I always get that stupid error message when I try uploading it in BB. My 3ds Max doesn't even import Brawl Models but crashes the whole laptop instead, and I never found any SSBB models with their bones still attached on them, so...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(