Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 27, 2011, 05:47:24 PM #4335 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:58:13 PM by Tcll
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 27, 2011, 04:42:05 PM
As for me, there's one last hope for my homebrew model, as I've sent it to Pikazz so he could try rigging Snake's bones to the model and make it work in BrawlBox, as I always get that stupid error message when I try uploading it in BB. My 3ds Max doesn't even import Brawl Models but crashes the whole laptop instead, and I never found any SSBB models with their bones still attached on them, so...
I only have Pika on my forum...

the only thing he doesn't have is accurate materials...
but everything else is perfect...

it's a blend file though as I've included the textures in it...
(didn't want to go through the work of creating a zip, and dragging everything to it...)
^I R lazy, yes I R :P
/stupid comment

EDIT:
added comment deleted by crappy forum host and forgotton.
*angerface*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 27, 2011, 04:12:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
All one MDL0. :vyse: I can even post it here if anyone wants it. :P I even removed the crown from the MDL0 completely. Why you ask? Because I can :af: Scratch that. Apparently it needs more work. :srs:
Now we can give characters swords and tails! How come Pikazz' Sandbag was able to get a Mario Hat without replacing anything?

Quote from: SmashClash on September 27, 2011, 07:08:37 PM
Now we can give characters swords and tails! How come Pikazz' Sandbag was able to get a Mario Hat without replacing anything?
He didn't replace the crown.
He deleted it and then added the hat.
So, for the Sandbag, that hat was added.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



*sigh*
you know...
if people would answer my Q's when I ask them...
I'd have both formats figured out already >:O
/rage

what is the ENTIRE format of the relocation groups??
how do the first 4 values work in the offsets??

I'm expecting someone above a normal hacker to answer this. :|
no offence Pikazz ;)

either BJ or RTB.
or some unknown person that knows their stuff >_>

hey... :o
can someone do me a favor and ask this Q to the MKW community. :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 08:11:19 PM
*sigh*
you know...
if people would answer my Q's when I ask them...
I'd have both formats figured out already >:O
/rage

what is the ENTIRE format of the relocation groups??
how do the first 4 values work in the offsets??

I'm expecting someone above a normal hacker to answer this. :|
no offence Pikazz ;)

either BJ or RTB.
or some unknown person that knows their stuff >_>

hey... :o
can someone do me a favor and ask this Q to the MKW community. :)
lol honestly TCLL... i dont think any1 here knows except for BJ, RTB, and maybe pikazz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 08:11:19 PM
*sigh*
you know...
if people would answer my Q's when I ask them...
I'd have both formats figured out already >:O
/rage
You're asking us?
We're not studying the model format :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 27, 2011, 10:01:26 PM #4342 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:04:53 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I was wondering if the new BrawlBox will be soon released to the public here. I'm so exited about having brand new characters in Brawl! Though I can't seem to make my homebrew model compatible with the current BrawlBox...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: DSX8 on September 27, 2011, 08:33:04 PM
lol honestly TCLL... i dont think any1 here knows except for BJ, RTB, and maybe pikazz
yeh...
maybe Pikazz

but you never know >_>
Justin712 came out of nowhere... O.o

Quote from: Segtendo on September 27, 2011, 08:39:50 PM
You're asking us?
We're not studying the model format :srs:
mmhmm... now read the rest of it


[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 12:09:27 PM
hey BJ :D

does that mean you entirely understand the relocation table??

oh btw...
I'm going to the library again to fix my linux system...
can you post a DL to the SDK >_>
(I think I UL'd it to MFFH..., meaning it doesn't exist now)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Btw for the SDK, just Google "Wii sdk 3.2 patch 3 lakitu" and look for the one that links to 3 DL sites. All of the torrents don't work...
It doesn't have much more info on the MDL0 than 2.1 does, though. :/

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 27, 2011, 10:52:34 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Btw for the SDK, just Google "Wii sdk 3.2 patch 3 lakitu" and look for the one that links to 3 DL sites. All of the torrents don't work...
It doesn't have much more info on the MDL0 than 2.1 does, though. :/
that's alot of help :srs:
I already know that...

so what do the first 4 values do so I can write my own MDL0 files??

btw, the 2nd value's not a pad as I've seen it's value as 1 in a japanese MDL0
(not sure what game it's from as it was given to me by I think roo)

as for the SDK...
I don't have that kind of time to search for it at a library.

besides...
I asked for a link to the DL.
not 'go search for it yourself'

geeze you're like my bro D:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 08:11:19 PM
*sigh*
you know...
if people would answer my Q's when I ask them...
I'd have both formats figured out already >:O
/rage

what is the ENTIRE format of the relocation groups??
how do the first 4 values work in the offsets??

I'm expecting someone above a normal hacker to answer this. :|
no offence Pikazz ;)

either BJ or RTB.
or some unknown person that knows their stuff >_>

hey... :o
can someone do me a favor and ask this Q to the MKW community. :)
you can continue to add more and more, save it and brawlbox will automatic update it right :3

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 08:11:19 PM
no offence Pikazz ;)
;_; *feeling dumb*
Stupid Tinypic :C

I only read this thread when Pikazz posts, because 9/10 times its something epic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on September 27, 2011, 11:41:51 PM
you can continue to add more and more, save it and brawlbox will automatic update it right :3
;_; *feeling dumb*
dude...
there's a reason I referenced you rather than say... roo
you at least know most of the stuff you're doing ;)

but I don't think you know Brbx's code,
let alone all of the MDL0 standards...

if you do, then suprize me >:3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 11:33:00 PM
that's alot of help :srs:
I already know that...

so what do the first 4 values do so I can write my own MDL0 files??

btw, the 2nd value's not a pad as I've seen it's value as 1 in a japanese MDL0
(not sure what game it's from as it was given to me by I think roo)

as for the SDK...
I don't have that kind of time to search for it at a library.

besides...
I asked for a link to the DL.
not 'go search for it yourself'

geeze you're like my bro D:

Read the code, it tells you exactly what to do.
And trying to get me warned for posting a link to a flipping confidential wii software development kit, are you? :srs:

Quote from: SilverBrawler on September 27, 2011, 11:44:43 PM
I only read this thread when Pikazz posts, because 9/10 times its something epic

What about me? :srs: