Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

3rd time typing this >:O

next time you want to draw me roo,
here's my description:
-DP ears (from my ava)
-black rounded rectangle glasses
-red T-shirt + NES controller + text: "Back in the day.
-DP's tail
-black pants with 2 white stripes along each side
-black shoes

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

OF COURSE, right when I test Brawlbox one last time to make sure model importing still works, I get some kind of huge screwed up problem with the objects overwriting everything. :srs: I can't send it until I fix this...


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 29, 2011, 03:03:19 AM
OF COURSE, right when I test Brawlbox one last time to make sure model importing still works, I get some kind of huge screwed up problem with the objects overwriting everything. :srs: I can't send it until I fix this...
lol
it's when stuff like that happens that I just drop everything and start from scratch :P

note: every x.0a version of my converter has had a complete rebuild
(I'm on 3.0a now)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

September 29, 2011, 03:12:13 AM #4399 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 03:14:16 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tcll on September 29, 2011, 03:10:49 AM
lol
it's when stuff like that happens that I just drop everything and start from scratch :P

note: every x.0a version of my converter has had a complete rebuild
(I'm on 3.0a now)

I would say something, but I won't. :srs:

Ok, I fixed it. Gotta love mass undo!

September 29, 2011, 03:14:39 AM #4400 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 03:19:33 AM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 29, 2011, 03:12:13 AM
I would say something, but I won't. :srs:

every rebuild I've done has ended up working better and better.

NTM, no dirty code cluddered with commented sections of old/bugged code

EDIT:
BJ...
IK you have a gmail address...
add me to your GTalk contacts so I can chat with you on ebuddy.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

September 29, 2011, 04:34:01 AM #4401 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:36:45 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 29, 2011, 03:12:13 AMI would say something, but I won't. :srs: Ok, I fixed it. Gotta love mass undo!
You're my hero BJ! What I've been waiting for so long is coming very soon! Thank you!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Tcll on September 29, 2011, 03:14:39 AM

add me to your GTalk contacts so I can chat with you on ebuddy.
Liked my idea? =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 28, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
Something has no name...?
Well...this is the error in more detail...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Roo on September 29, 2011, 11:00:41 AM
So what are we trying to convert exactly?
I'm not trying to convert anything. I used the Clean button and now I get that error when trying to save after editing an animation.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So, is there any progress in the new BrawlBox? I managed to rip a GameCube model, turn it into a DAE and made it uploadable in BrawlBox, but, as usual, I don't see anything, so I'm waiting for the new BrawlBox to come out.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(



[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

WOAH WHAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Did I hear the importer's OOVEEEERRRRRRRRR 9000X1% close top being done?!

WIN BJ, WIN!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]