Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

It would be an MMD model at the moment. You can convert it to DAE and take the umbrella I guess.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

We'd have to solve why Flan's not being converted first, because they are both coming from the same source. >_>

And that brings us back on the topic of playing the waiting game.

It'll be worth it people.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 11, 2011, 12:19:51 AMIt'll be worth it people.
Yes, it will be.

I'm gonna try a bunch of things with existing characters, see if I can make 'em glitch up and reverse it for Flandre. If I can find out how to fix the problem completely, then BrawlBox v0.65 is more or less ready for release. (Adding/removing materials and shaders is all else that would need fixing up from what I know.)

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 11, 2011, 12:19:51 AMIt'll be worth it people.
Yes, it will be.

I'm gonna try a bunch of things with existing characters, see if I can make 'em glitch up and reverse it for Flandre. If I can find out how to fix the problem completely, then BrawlBox v0.65 is more or less ready for release. (Adding/removing materials and shaders is all else that would need fixing up from what I know.)

And also from what I've tested, it does NOT work with DAE files made in Blender -- only 3DS Max for now...

Well, I hope you find out what the problem is.
We're inches away from perfecting this bad boy ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 11, 2011, 12:24:42 AM(Adding/removing materials and shaders is all else that would need fixing up from what I know.)

Working on fixing it right now. I think I'm almost done, it's just been really time consuming to program XD

Hey BJ. Aaron thinks that Kit Ballard was the first fully rigged model to work properly in-game.

Was she? Or were there any other fully rigged and playable models before that?

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 11, 2011, 12:24:42 AM
Yes, it will be.

I'm gonna try a bunch of things with existing characters, see if I can make 'em glitch up and reverse it for Flandre. If I can find out how to fix the problem completely, then BrawlBox v0.65 is more or less ready for release. (Adding/removing materials and shaders is all else that would need fixing up from what I know.)

And also from what I've tested, it does NOT work with DAE files made in Blender -- only 3DS Max for now...

I love your logical solution towards the problem. It simply makes sense.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 11, 2011, 12:40:53 AM
Hey BJ. Aaron thinks that Kit Ballard was the first fully rigged model to work properly in-game.

Was she? Or were there any other fully rigged and playable models before that?
Well, although it's not the first rigged model, there was the Bill's Hat that I manually built for Jigglypuff, then there's also the Heavy Weapons Guy, but I didn't set him up to work over any characters (as he uses his original bone structure).

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 11, 2011, 12:45:18 AM
Well, although it's not the first rigged model, there was the Bill's Hat that I manually built for Jigglypuff, then there's also the Heavy Weapons Guy, but I didn't set him up to work over any characters (as he uses his original bone structure).

Yeah, I've seen the Jiggly hats and I've downloaded both of them (though I haven't used them yet because I have the Magikarp hat one instead XD) but I was wondering if there were any full-blown playable characters before her.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 11, 2011, 12:40:53 AM
Hey BJ. Aaron thinks that Kit Ballard was the first fully rigged model to work properly in-game.

Was she? Or were there any other fully rigged and playable models before that?

You people and your ninjas. :srs: Although, I'd say Kit Ballard would be the first fully playable model import, just because she has animations and already works with ZSS's PSA.

Quote from: pikazz on October 11, 2011, 12:44:08 AM
I really wish I am more helpful ._.

Take RTB's approach to the problem?
Perform a controlled experiment to screw up a normal model, and try reversing it for an imported model. :af:

I really don't know anything much about the character Kit Ballard, but this subject is just really interesting to me.

So she has all her animations like ZSS? Does the Final Smash work? Sorry, but there's always so many posts on here, I can barely keep up. Was there any more than those two previews one with Luigi, and one of her on Bridge of Eldin at night?

i would liek to see a video with that kit ballard....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?