Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


[censored] YES.
Can't wait for this bad boy girl.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 12, 2011, 02:29:33 AM
Wait until I fix up the rigging, shaders, and make the Samus equivalent.
that is all by fine with me =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady





Hrm. For one thing, I think that the offsets NEED to end with a "0" for everything that's not the bones or first material, or else it may not work right. Shifting Jigglypuff's ear material forward by 4 bytes made it screw up.

...

Don't tell me that's why Kit was able to work (all offsets ended at "0x#0") and Flandre didn't (all offsets ended at "0x#4")...! :srs:

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 12, 2011, 03:46:04 AM
Hrm. For one thing, I think that the offsets NEED to end with a "0" for everything that's not the bones or first material, or else it may not work right. Shifting Jigglypuff's ear material forward by 4 bytes made it screw up. Don't tell me that's why Kit was able to work (all offsets ended at 0x#0) and Flandre didn't (all offsets ended at "0x#4"). :srs:

Don't worry man, I'm almost done aligning the first material! :srs:

I have noticed that practically everything is aligned though...
Objects, Materials, Vertices, Normals, UVs, Colors, etc :>.>:

Maybe that's the problem; the first material?

aww [censored] I hope it is lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 12, 2011, 03:54:36 AM
Don't worry man, I'm almost done aligning the first material! :srs:

I have noticed that practically everything is aligned though...
Objects, Materials, Vertices, Normals, UVs, Colors, etc :>.>:

Maybe that's the problem; the first material?
dunno... give it a shot man... both u and RTB, keep it up, and i kno for sure u guys can do it!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

This is stupid. I keep missing the times when BJ shows something awesome. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Its too bad I have no confidence in my modeling ability, otherwise I would do it.

My biggest problem is getting the shapes to look right.

For example. I want to make a proper Marina Liteyears, but her body shape is pretty complex.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 12, 2011, 02:16:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItwpyB8iUE

Haven't updated my CSS in a long time lol
Bj... where you live? Cause you better be ready for that raping =D

Kidding aside. You guys are awesome.. I can't wait to get my hands on her to build the animations! (with those tail bones =3)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




the model looks alittle to dark in the video
anyway to fix that?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later