Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Roo on October 13, 2011, 01:20:25 AM
I hope that's what you MEANT to type... :srs:

Nope, that is NOT what I meant to type. :P

I hope they figure this last little kink out. I can't wait to use this!

Quote from: Tempo_ link=topic=17547.msg710107#ms!g710107 date=1318469265Thank god Flandre's still over Pit.
Flandre over Pit? I wanna have that model when the new BB will be released!!! I tried to take a MMD model of Flandre and rig her to Pit's bones, but it was a failure. She's very cute...for a vampire. My mom calls her "the Christmas maiden", probably due to what she carries on her back that ressemble Christmas lights.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


flandre as the christmas maiden.... i can see that to be honest xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

This thread has been successfully derailed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, let's go back on topic, guys.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 13, 2011, 02:10:05 AM
Yeah, let's go back on topic, guys.
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 13, 2011, 12:43:22 AM
Yes, I went to the right topics to ask my question. Sorry for that, my laptop and PC are really nasty when importing DAEs, they won't do a thing about it, nobody listened and I went manicdepressive... I'll stay on topic from now on.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 13, 2011, 01:01:30 AM
You said that last time >.<
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 13, 2011, 02:05:46 AM
Flandre over Pit? I wanna have that model when the new BB will be released!!! I tried to take a MMD model of Flandre and rig her to Pit's bones, but it was a failure. She's very cute...for a vampire. My mom calls her "the Christmas maiden", probably due to what she carries on her back that ressemble Christmas lights.
You contridicted yourself.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Very very nice. haven't been watching this for a while, and i can say i'm stunned and ecstatically happy.
...the biggest bad thing i can see coming out of this is the swamping of high def ecchi characters and final smashes. With great modding power comes great modding irresponsibility.


Then we should be thankful this isn't a porn site full of nude hacks. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

If someone's uploads become a problem, ip-ban 'em. Now back on topic.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

(sorta back on topic) well to me there arent ALOT of models to be used yet like on "the models resource" for example...no dbz models(please tell me where they are at) no mvc models, no tvc models, or not alot of  pokemon models(im glad there arent any for this) and making these chars would be kinda useless because they have models just not ripped yet and by time someone gets done making the models theyll be ripped so how could this takeover vertexing if therye arent alot of models to use yet

(if you didnt understand a word of what i just said heres a summary)

not alot of models = vertexing still will be king when this comes out
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Vertex editing would be useful for characters that don't have/have no availible 3D model.

But if you want a certain character from wherever, it's likely they have a 3D model somewhere.
...Unless they are exclusive to a TV show or a book or something.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Photos on October 13, 2011, 02:34:31 AM...the biggest bad thing i can see coming out of this is the swamping of high def ecchi characters and final smashes. With great modding power comes great modding irresponsibility.
*coughPAVGNcough*

...


Seems like characters now only have their first polygon group rendered show up in-game from an unchanged import. But that's better than nothing.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 13, 2011, 02:51:25 AM
(sorta back on topic) well to me there arent ALOT of models to be used yet like on "the models resource" for example...no dbz models(please tell me where they are at) no mvc models, no tvc models, or not alot of  pokemon models(im glad there arent any for this) and making these chars would be kinda useless because they have models just not ripped yet and by time someone gets done making the models theyll be ripped so how could this takeover vertexing if therye arent alot of models to use yet

(if you didnt understand a word of what i just said heres a summary)

not alot of models = vertexing still will be king when this comes out

It's not difficult to find means to extract models yourself. The Models Resource is relatively new and doesn't have too much content. I extracted all of the models from Final Fantasy X today. MvC models  I haven't been able to find. TvC models have been extracted before.