Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 66 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 14, 2011, 08:10:24 PMSooo how close to being finished are we on this?

I am dieing to get a Might Guy or Rock Lee in brawl =3

Also, what flaws are there?
Just got to figure out why only the first polygon group shows up in-game now. It's no longer a problem with the materials, it's something else... but what, exactly?

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 14, 2011, 09:24:50 PM
Just got to figure out why only the first polygon group shows up in-game now. It's no longer a problem with the materials, it's something else... but what, exactly?

Ah maybe it's an issue like fixing objects with multiple polygons/mdlo's ?

It's a good thing that most CON characters have the whole body as the first polygon at least XD
And there's usually a seperate polygon for the anime outline, awesome =3


As odd as it sounds, Give that a shot. Get a model with only a Poly group 1 and see if it loads without the Slow. then move on to 2 poly's. If 2 slows down, dig it's code =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



^
That has to be the most brilliant testing idea of this I have ever heard....

Eventually (If things went well) you could get it to load without the slow with like 70 polygons :D lol

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 14, 2011, 10:08:44 PM
As odd as it sounds, Give that a shot. Get a model with only a Poly group 1 and see if it loads without the Slow. then move on to 2 poly's. If 2 slows down, dig it's code =3
good idea x3

wanna test it!
*need a working 3ds max <.<* help!
Stupid Tinypic :C


*facepalm* I don't think you've heard this enough, BUT just incase you haven't =-=
Make
a
God
damn
HELP TOPIC!
=-=;;

this is for the development of BB and the importer, not for solving your problems trying to get it to work when it doesn't even work for BJ yet *sideglance*


*facepalm*

Maybe he got tired of people telling him to post it in a help topic..
*shrug*


I think it's someone else =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 15, 2011, 12:49:10 AM
I think it's someone else =3
You got it. Someone told me 'their cousin Joey will have nightmare for weeks' simply by seeing my Karakasa image, and uselessly reported me for that image. I mean, what's offensive in that!?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 15, 2011, 12:51:04 AM
Someone told me 'their cousin Joey will have nightmare for weeks' simply by seeing my Karakasa image, and uselessly reported me for that image. I mean, what's offensive in that!?

How does that have anything to do with someone deleting your posts.

BJ =-=

Will you use a model of anko in your next preview vid if I sent it to you??
:D

or Tsunade :P

I'm not saying you have to send the file back X_X

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 15, 2011, 12:53:45 AM
BJ =-=

Will you use a model of anko in your next preview vid if I sent it to you??
:D

or Tsunade :P

I'm not saying you have to send the file back X_X

No. :vyse: