Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 18, 2011, 05:50:39 AM
So, you have a model of Flandre? I have a model of her sister Remilia, though she only has 2 bones ; TopN and TransN. Does this means I could add bones from scratch, based on another character's bones to make her work in Brawl with the new BB?

1st off, that Remilia model of yours has no bones. Brawlbox adds TopN and TransN automatically.

2nd off, I have multiple models of just about every Touhou character you can think of. Hit meh with a name, I should have them :vyse:

3rd, I only answer off topic questions when they're posted in the help forum.

Quote from: Lateralus on October 18, 2011, 07:21:58 PM
You could even PM him.. maybe.
Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 18, 2011, 08:19:16 PM
Suddenly, BlackJax's entire inbox.

LOL yeah, maybe not the greatest idea. XD

Quote from: pikazz on October 18, 2011, 09:45:06 AM
that's pretty neat :]

hm, 0x10 bytes you said...

I also noticed that only single-bind objects on Flandre's model didn't show up in-game. Every object that was rigged, did. :srs:


You maybe on to som'in...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 10:32:25 PM2nd off, I have multiple models of just about every Touhou character you can think of. Hit meh with a name, I should have them :vyse:
Reisen II?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 10:32:25 PMI also noticed that only single-bind objects on Flandre's model didn't show up in-game. Every object that was rigged, did. :srs:
Hm, how very peculiar... I'll have to look into that later on tonight. :srs:

Unzan and his manly fists.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 18, 2011, 10:42:27 PM
Reisen II?

Yeh. :vyse:
Actually, no. :srs: *shot*
I don't have like, a whole terabyte to store at least one model of every Touhou character XD

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 18, 2011, 10:46:46 PM
Unzan and his manly fists.

wut

btw, I fixed Jigglypuff & friends. :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 10:54:33 PM


btw, I fixed Jigglypuff & friends. :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awnsome jiggly really needs some atention since psa  or vertex  wise she has nothing :s i can see igglybuff,wiglytuff and clefairy evo line in the future xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 10:54:33 PM
wut

Ichirin's stand partner.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

if u found a code within jiggly... then AWESOME.. lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 18, 2011, 11:11:08 PM
if u found a code within jiggly... then AWESOME.. lol

...no. Here's a picture of Jigglypuff, without the texture fix (that was coded into Brawlbox):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Huh. I wondered what you meant by "fixed".

So "friends" would include Kirby?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Ah, the textures have finally been fixed to stretch properly! Awesome!

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 18, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
Huh. I wondered what you meant by "fixed".

So "friends" would include Kirby?

I think so.

I just noticed something too. In the XF commands for Metal and Kirby's dark model outline, the flags are different than usual flags. Here's what the normal flags look like (this is texture 1):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's what the outline/metal flags say (this is texture 2):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll bet that's what controls if the texture faces the camera or follows the model (like normal) :srs:

If that's true, then that's really cool!

It'd be really funny to see an outline that didn't follow the screen, though.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 11:35:23 PMI'll bet that's what controls if the texture faces the camera or follows the model (like normal) :srs:
I know there's a certain bone flag that forces itself to face the screen at all times. (Food items, perhaps? I know Bomberman's antennae and hands also do the same thing.)