Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kit, you're the bug-finding queen :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Some more finds:
The material alignment doesn't seem to affect anything. Adding or removing the extra 0x10 did nothing different to Flandre's model.

Also, the length of an object and the offset where the primitives start must be divisible by 0x20.
This has proved true for every official MDL0. Flandre's model doesn't do it...
It's kinda confusing though, because Kit Ballard's model doesn't do it either, but it was fixed manually so idk.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 01:25:23 AM
Also, the length of an object and the offset where the primitives start must be divisible by 0x20.

Can the objects be edited to they CAN be divisible by that?

Quote from: Roo on October 20, 2011, 01:39:11 AM
Can the objects be edited to they CAN be divisible by that?

psh I can build the whole model but I just can't align an object to be divisible by a number, even though I can write all of the primitives from scratch.

Sorry, I can't contain sarcasm sometimes XD




Whatever it is, good job :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quick RTB, I'mma pm you this revision and I need you to try to import everything you've got. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 02:17:10 AM
Quick RTB, I'mma pm you this revision and I need you to try to import everything you've got. :srs:

Doctor: Call the med team, I have a feeling we're about to have a massive outbreak of Hype-othermia :srs:
Or Not....
It depends on what results RTB gets....

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 02:11:00 AM
Holy [censored]ing [censored] it worked
HYPE HYPE HYPE!!! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: Roo on October 20, 2011, 02:51:36 AM
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

I can't get Flandre's neck to rotate forward! It's rotated backward and she's like floating on her side and it's disturbing but it works :srs:

I'll try to fix it :srs:

Quote from: Nah on October 20, 2011, 02:52:39 AM
Cool story bro

LOL

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 02:57:16 AM
I can't get Flandre's neck to rotate forward! It's rotated backward and she's like floating on her side and it's disturbing but it works :srs:

I'll try to fix it :srs:
lol Ya, no pics this time... but awesome! Score one for randomness.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!