Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah Olimar is just stupid or something so I'll just take a picture of what I've got now and then put Flandre over Pit.




I apologize for the snapped neck :srs:
KC-MM wouldn't load for the longest time too :srs:


At first I saw it. Then I saw her neck. Crazy.

Either way though, this is WAY past cool!


Oh ****, just orgamsed from the sight. orz

But I thought Flandre's a vampire, not an owl. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: DSX8 on October 20, 2011, 02:26:51 AM
HYPE HYPE HYPE!!! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that the train that I think it is? :D
Cause other than paper mario I can't really think of any trains :l
Except Goldeneye

BJ: GOOD WORK :D
Now finish the dang thing and get it working publically =3
XD

HOLY [censored] FLANDRE IN MAH BRAWLZ.
*dies*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 20, 2011, 03:33:13 AM
Is that the train that I think it is? :D
Cause other than paper mario I can't really think of any trains :l
Except Goldeneye

BJ: GOOD WORK :D
Now finish the dang thing and get it working publically =3
XD
and wat do u think that train is... hmmmm? :af2:


@blackjax - UPDATE MOAR!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 20, 2011, 03:52:59 AM
and wat do u think that train is... hmmmm? :af2:


@blackjax - UPDATE MOAR!!!
Considering there's only two nintendo games that I've played that has trainz, I think the one that I think it'd be is pretty obvious XD

It certainly LOOKS like the inside of the passenger car of said train, but I can't decide if it's from paper mario or a certain other game :P kinda hard to tell lol

It's not from Mario.
It's from Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 [/derail]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Holy nsdakhdfjhitghirueh


Was that all that needed to be done was to realign the polygons? No wonder Kit and Heavy worked after re-arranging the polygon data a bit.

* RandomTBush goes to try out five random models as a test

And so, the derailed hype went super-saiyan and flew back full force.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 20, 2011, 04:02:25 AM
Considering there's only two nintendo games that I've played that has trainz, I think the one that I think it'd be is pretty obvious XD

It certainly LOOKS like the inside of the passenger car of said train, but I can't decide if it's from paper mario or a certain other game :P kinda hard to tell lol
u r indeed... WRONG!!! xD

seggy is the 1 that got it right


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 20, 2011, 04:08:54 AM
Holy nsdakhdfjhitghirueh


Was that all that needed to be done was to realign the polygons? No wonder Kit and Heavy worked after re-arranging the polygon data a bit.

* RandomTBush goes to try out five random models as a test
*awaits for ur results*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

...the first test didn't work.  :oshi:









HOWEVER. That was my fault. Seems like changing a material to use DrawXlu instead of DrawOpa doesn't rebuild the polygons properly yet. Re-importing the model and not changing anything made the first model work right off the bat. :happy: