Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gosh, RTB. Talk about a psycheout.

We're fans. We can't handle that much suspense!


Ack.

...Okay, you've got to be kidding me. ONE custom stage model works fine. As soon as I add a second custom stage model, it glitches up again... What's going on NOW?!? :>.>palm:

Quote from: Spex130 on October 20, 2011, 05:05:14 AM
Gosh, RTB. Talk about a psycheout.

We're fans. We can't handle that much suspense!
im a fan also, but i can handle it.. even tho im jumpin in joy in my seat... xDD

at least we now kno that the MDL0 converter works great now... i hope!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Still not working 100% -- it DOES work, but not with everything. Jeez, this is getting annoying really fast. :srs:

Great to see someone finally imported another model to brawl shame for the neck but hey isnt that fixed by animations??

Someone should start importing SSBM characters and see how they work :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

64/Melee Fox finally imported into Brawl and kick Falco + Brawl Fox out!

Oh YES! :happy:

I found something nasty

thanks for BJ said about 0x20, I added enough bones to sandbag so it's polygon's offset and privitive lengd is dividable with 0x20
and it works!
but there is a big nasty side of it.
if any new model like deedes hammer, a article or something comes, EVERY MODEL gets mess up pretty bad!
I couldn't take a snapshot of it ingame cause it froze when i tried

took this though my recorder lol

however, this mess still goes on AFTER the match and CSS and SSS and next match after it ect O___O
I think it's a "flag" somewhere that says something about the divide 0x20 offset somewhere

also, the 0x20 did not fix my mariobag however, only the sandbag was visible while the eyes and cap was invisible
Stupid Tinypic :C

O____O
What the hell is with Dedede?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 20, 2011, 12:37:49 PM
O____O
What the hell is with Dedede?
he got cursed by the Sandbag from hell

(that's a great machinima idea for halloween lol :D)

back to ontopic: I still believe it's some kind of unknown flag/offset somewhere and I believe you get it by divided offset/privitime lengd with 0x20
Stupid Tinypic :C


=_=
so sandbag has been cursed by the power of Missingno,
and wherever he goes gets an unexplicable deletion and deformation of polygons...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 03:24:00 AM


I apologize for the snapped neck :srs:
KC-MM wouldn't load for the longest time too :srs:

Wow! Is she over Pit? if yes, I want it SO BADLY!!!

EDIT : She's over Olimar... Too bad.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 20, 2011, 05:05:08 PM
Wow! Is she over Pit? if yes, I want it SO BADLY!!! :D
It's Olimar.
Notice the little light.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I know :P
I was just telling him about the picture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]