Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: SqLeon on October 21, 2011, 03:10:39 AM
This

The suspense is killing me

It's like a Mexican standoff. Only with posts. Nobody talks until somebody fires.


I wanna know the answer too, though....


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 21, 2011, 03:06:28 AM
So... the importer's fully fixed?

Well there isn't any random lag in the game anymore.

It's not ready for release just yet though, I'm trying to do some other stuff that isn't working right now...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 03:12:09 AM
Well there isn't any random lag in the game anymore.

It's not ready for release just yet though, I'm trying to do some other stuff that isn't working right now...

no problem, we've waited this long, we can wait longer
fantastic work.
/been lurking since page 1

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 03:12:09 AM
Well there isn't any random lag in the game anymore.

It's not ready for release just yet though, I'm trying to do some other stuff that isn't working right now...
Awesome!
Now sqiush out the rest of those bugs!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 03:12:09 AM
Well there isn't any random lag in the game anymore.

It's not ready for release just yet though, I'm trying to do some other stuff that isn't working right now...

This has my seal of approval.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



As with mine :laugh:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Holy crap. Segab's alive :o

Also, BJ, I've reported what you've done to your thread on Smashboards. You can clear up whatever I said, if you want :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


LETS ADD MORE VYSE IN HERE!!!

:vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse::vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 01:42:34 AM
The fix WORKED!!!
I made HEAVY EDITS to Nel's bone tree and saved the model, and it didn't lag AT ALL on the Wii. :srs:

Hell yeah. :vyse:

So, once again, I miss another big news. I better not miss it when the new BrawlBox/importer is released.

pix or it didn't happen lolollololz
...Ooh, there better not be another serious bug that pops out of nowhere. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 21, 2011, 05:07:31 AM
So, once again, I miss another big news. I better not miss it when the new BrawlBox/importer is released.

pix or it didn't happen lolollololz
...Ooh, there better not be another serious bug that pops out of nowhere. :srs:


You've cursed us all.

Queue failsplosion in 3, 2.....



Everything is fine, I bet. hope.:vyse:



Quote from: Tempo_ on October 20, 2011, 11:49:38 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, I might want a Sukusku Hakutaku over Ivysaur. I love that cute little thing. ;D

This is the marvelous fluffy creature.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 21, 2011, 05:25:10 AM
This is the marvelous fluffy creature.

looks like some chibi kid on a chibi goat o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady