Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 21, 2011, 05:25:10 AM
This is the marvelous fluffy creature.
*image*
I even had it as my avatar on The Spriters Resource for a few months.


(Doesn't quite work on a black background, but oh well.)

Quote from: DSX8 on October 21, 2011, 05:40:30 AMlooks like some chibi kid on a chibi goat o.o
The "kid" is a super-deformed version of Iku Nagae, from Twilight Frontier's "Scarlet Weather Rhapsody", which is a Touhou fighting game.

But, going back on topic, I'm glad that this MDL0-not-working nonsense is finally nearing completion. :yay:

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 21, 2011, 05:49:27 AM
The "kid" is a super-deformed version of Iku Nagae, from Twilight Frontier's "Scarlet Weather Rhapsody", which is a Touhou fighting game.

But, going back on topic, I'm glad that this MDL0-not-working nonsense is finally nearing completion. :yay:
ah i see... that explains some stuff to me now xD

but ya, im also glad that this stuff is almost complete =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 11:32:58 PM
If you're cool enough, you can import any model and it doesn't need to match the original character's size. :vyse:
Yep, as far as I know, since in Brawl animations override translations, it doesn't matter where the bones are in the t-posed model because Brawl will do whatever the hell it wants with them anyway, so, in theory, you shouldn't have to resize the character when rigging them to someone else's skeleton, just position the bones to fit, and it still shouldn't desync or anything.

IN THEORY!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 20, 2011, 11:32:58 PMI will also warn you beforehand, I and mostly everyone else will only be downloading Roo's version of Flandre due to clear evidence of moveset and animation planning. :vyse:
I know I will be downloading Roo's. He seems to have a better idea of what he's doing.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 03:12:09 AM
Well there isn't any random lag in the game anymore.

It's not ready for release just yet though, I'm trying to do some other stuff that isn't working right now...
Well, that's pretty freaking awesome.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 12:17:55 AM
I have another idea...
Maybe the extra 0x10 bytes in the first material aligns the WHOLE MODEL to 0x20, meaning everything after the materials and before the vertices/etc would be even. That could solve the random "not-working-sometimes" problem. :srs: (RTB, you know what I'm talking about)

Edit: This is proving true for official MDL0s
that makes all sense know :vyse:
even more sense the first material can start on every offset and still keep the model at 0x20 :vyse:
but does that mean everything need to be start on a offset divided by 0x20?

gratulations to the working and not in-game and flandre :]

EDIT: calculated it and everything is dividable of 0x20 :3
will test this on Mariobag and see if something happens

EDIT2: didn't work with mariobag ;_;
what's the problem? D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I put some more work into the PMD importer today. The following image is not a dae. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still no weights yet though.



Vocaloids? In my Brawlz?

Apparently more likely than I thought.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

...

I need pointers on Blender... Namely on making the shapes I desperately need and working on them separating before merging them together (or at least making them into pieces, like the Brawl Models do).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Roo on October 21, 2011, 11:24:43 PM
Miku shall sing her foes to death?

Hell yeah. :vyse:

I could even save this test as an MDL0. :srs: Wow.

Quote from: GiganVelen on October 21, 2011, 11:27:39 PM
...

I need pointers on Blender... Namely on making the shapes I desperately need and working on them separating before merging them together (or at least making them into pieces, like the Brawl Models do).

I dunno Blender. I know 3ds Max though! :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 11:23:14 PM
I put some more work into the PMD importer today. The following image is not a dae. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still no weights yet though.
YUSH! there is a special mmd that i am going to import. hehehe


also, keep up the good work
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*drops jaw* *picks it back up*

The day a Macross person is implemented into brawl is going to be awesome. hellow VF-1s over snake =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating



I'm excited to see the cool new character sets people come up with for their own smash and clash duke-outs. Keep up the good work, BJ.