Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 22, 2011, 06:16:31 AM
oook but when my scenario happens dont say anything
It's like predicting the Shadow Vault outbreak. It's going to happen. Deal. Move on and do your own thing. If a Vertexer is still around, they'll get more props for actually BUILDING a brand new model instead of some fail that someone prob did with a sucky import rip. It's life. I highly doubt you're still using an 8 track player. It's how things roll. Deal.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Now, now Velen.
No need for insulting people :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol srsly gbc... most vertexers arnt going to leave due to this importer
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

EVERYONE. STOP IT. NOW.
I've seen about enough of all this off-topic.

gbc, if you're so discouraged about it, why say that you want the model importer to be delayed? Not everyone is going to be a perfect model importer. We aren't all like BlackJax.

One little comment turn into this :srs:

Just stop it everyone.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Then let's start over.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2011, 05:45:01 AM
I completely genetically modified Nel's model.
I edited her bone tree to match up all the required bones to Bowser's and I edited the XF flags, material settings and shader to match Haruhi's.

I got some DAMN EPIC results.



Welcome to a new generation of hacking.

WANTWANTWANT.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

And my post was missed.
The importer will NOT be delayed. He's making a lot of good progress. He will release it when he' perfected it. If you don't want to import models, that's fine by me. Vertexing is all we have right now, anyways.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No, I saw it. :(

But you said to stop, so I tried to bring the topic back to the big news of the night.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

So this girl, Nel goes over Bowser, therefore she fights like Bowser?

Is that correct?

I wonder if using that Shader scheme would give the Kit model the illusion of her original Shaders...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Tempo, thank you for doing that. It was desperately needed :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 06:47:41 AM
I wonder if using that Shader scheme would give the Kit model the illusion of her original Shaders...
That's what I'm hoping. Even if I have to tweak the toon-shader texture a bit, I'll get it looking as close as I possibly can to the original cel-shaded look.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 22, 2011, 06:56:36 AM
That's what I'm hoping. Even if I have to tweak the toon-shader texture a bit, I'll get it looking as close as I possibly can to the original cel-shaded look.
Sounds like a plan, though I'll admit, I've gotten pretty used to Kit's look in Gmod XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



October 22, 2011, 07:22:35 AM #5337 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:32:17 AM by Legendary Super Mario
WOAH... Nel looks GORGEOUS!

Well done BlackJax, well done INDEED!

October 22, 2011, 07:38:27 AM #5338 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 07:39:22 AM by GiganVelen
Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 22, 2011, 06:36:57 AM
Velen...your lucky we have moderators..Because the things i wish to say to you will get me banned in a heart beat...i only inputed my honest suggestion and honestly dont care how you think about me so shutup for once please..now back to what this topic is talking about...honestly you guys say im overthinking things but your misunderstanding my suggestion to blackjax...im not saying that the importer needs to not be made but needs to be delayed a

Oh that is it.

Listen you: nobody said anything about you saying the importer needs to not be made.

Second: BJ is not going to delay it just because one guy thinks not delaying it is going to turn this hacking forum into a cluster[censored] of activity on the same level as the "Shadow the Hedgehog" craze and therefore screw the forum over.

Third: How about YOU shut up for once, since your the one "crying wolf" here?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Um, since Segtendo is a mod, can he not ban a person from a particular thread to further un-derail this thread. As he said, it's a suggestion.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations