Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2011, 05:45:01 AM
I completely genetically modified Nel's model.
I edited her bone tree to match up all the required bones to Bowser's and I edited the XF flags, material settings and shader to match Haruhi's.

I got some DAMN EPIC results.



Welcome to a new generation of hacking.
a real masterpiece you got there

teach me about the shadings! :vyse: :yay:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Why does this thread keep on being derailed
I just want to put coobie in brawl
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice job on getting the haruhi shader through. Looks amazing

Very, VERY nice progress on the model importer BlackJax96.
You never seize to amaze me and it's a bit of a shame that this wonderful news got overshadowed by the bull[censored] xxgbcxx posted a few pages back.

BlackJax, maybe you should make a seperate hype thread, it might help a little on all this off-topic talk.
Nice progress though :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

First person to make an actual Wind Waker shaded Toon Link wins a cookie. Just sayin'.

BJ96? Could you make it possible in BrawlBox to import PAT0, VIS0, CLR0, SRT0 (and maybe even SHP0) files?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Oshtoby on October 22, 2011, 02:15:14 PM
First person to make an actual Wind Waker shaded Toon Link wins a cookie. Just sayin'.

Screw that =-= I'm importing wind waker ganon (One with and one without the sword, model changer characters ftw?) if I can get my hands on his model :D
Oh and all the characters with boobs in CON Naruto Revolution 3 :l

As soon as I find a US ISO

October 22, 2011, 03:58:19 PM #5347 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:59:11 PM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 06:47:41 AM
I wonder if using that Shader scheme would give the Kit model the illusion of her original Shaders...
I know right. I've been wanting to take the shaders from the Windwaker trophies and stick them on Toon Link to see what happens.

EDIT: *reads posts on this page* oh shi-

Quote from: Oshtoby on October 22, 2011, 02:15:14 PM
First person to make an actual Wind Waker shaded Toon Link wins a cookie. Just sayin'.
That would look AMAZING.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, nice progress BlackJax! A lot of things happened while my Internet blew up... Anyways, congrats for the new import!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 22, 2011, 05:53:14 PM #5350 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 05:57:47 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 22, 2011, 05:59:06 AM
*lots of random complaining*

LOL too bad, people will do what they want to do.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on October 22, 2011, 02:19:15 PM
BJ96? Could you make it possible in BrawlBox to import PAT0, VIS0, CLR0, SRT0 (and maybe even SHP0) files?


maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe

Quote from: ds22 on October 22, 2011, 11:00:08 AM
Very, VERY nice progress on the model importer BlackJax96.
You never seize to amaze me and it's a bit of a shame that this wonderful news got overshadowed by the bull[censored] xxgbcxx posted a few pages back.

XD

Quote from: pikazz on October 22, 2011, 08:20:51 AM
a real masterpiece you got there

teach me about the shadings! :vyse: :yay:

You screw with stuff until it works.

Quote from: Oshtoby on October 22, 2011, 02:15:14 PM
First person to make an actual Wind Waker shaded Toon Link wins a cookie. Just sayin'.

Alright.

O____O
You'll do it?
:af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 06:38:09 PM
O____O
You'll do it?
:af2:

I guess my comment about making a Wind Waker Ganon import wasn't as important....
*shot*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 07:47:22 PM
I guess my comment about making a Wind Waker Ganon import wasn't as important....
*shot*
Eventually, it was really OFF-Topic, and nobody asked for it, not even the guy you quoted.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 07:47:22 PM
I guess my comment about making a Wind Waker Ganon import wasn't as important....
*shot*
That's nice.
Please try to keep this on topic :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]