Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 22, 2011, 08:08:42 PM #5355 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:10:06 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 08:03:25 PM
That's nice.
Please try to keep this on topic :srs:

The only time people are allowed to go off topic is when I'm not on topic.

Right now, I'm on topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 06:38:09 PM
O____O
You'll do it?
:af2:

Maybe.

So, I,ve heard the progress on BrawlBox v0.65 is going on very well. I'm so glad to hear about this. I do have a question, though. When the new BB will be released, will PMD  (MikuMiku) models be importable then convertable into MDL0s and finally, useable in SSBB?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 22, 2011, 08:18:29 PM
So, I,ve heard the progress on BrawlBox v0.65 is going on very well. I'm so glad to hear about this. I do have a question, though. When the new BB will be released, will PMD  (MikuMiku) models be importable then convertable into MDL0s and finally, useable in SSBB?

Not really, unless you convert it to DAE first, fix it, and import that.

BJ: Give us another update if you want to stay on topic :vyse: wee need more [censored]s to hype about :D

Post a pic of Hitsune Mkiu over ZSS! =3

Everyone else: I dare anyone to count the number of :vyse: symbols in this topic and post the correct answer :vyse:

Starting.....now :af2:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 08:25:54 PM
BJ: Give us another update if you want to stay on topic :vyse: wee need more [censored]s to hype about :D

Post a pic of Hitsune Mkiu over ZSS! =3

Everyone else: I dare anyone to count the number of :vyse: symbols in this topic and post the correct answer :vyse:

Starting.....now :af2:
no. stop getting off topic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I'm patiently waiting for the release of that little jewel, without asking about its release date, since I know it won't do any good. I bet the new BrawlBox would be the rage when it will comes out. Anyways, keep the good work, guys!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

NZM, you're failing at staying on-topic.
Even Tokoyami's doing the right thing and staying on track.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 08:37:32 PM
NZM, you're failing at staying on-topic.
Even Tokoyami's doing the right thing and staying on track.

Aren't you being off topic by repeatedly [censored]ing about me being off topic more than someone else? :srs:

BJ: So have you started on that other cool project you mentioned? Ya know, the real time PSA Editor? Or has your main focus been the importer recently?

And yes Segatendo, that question to BJ IS on topic =-= it's referring to a brawl hacking tool that BJ has mentioned making a couple of times in the thread and in the op.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 09:26:10 PM
Aren't you being off topic by repeatedly [censored]ing about me being off topic more than someone else? :srs:
I've read this 3 times.

You must be stupid, really.

October 22, 2011, 09:37:05 PM #5364 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 03:50:27 AM by Oizen™
Quote from: Albafika on October 22, 2011, 09:32:44 PM
I've read this 3 times.

You must be stupid, really.
No, I'm not stupid, I'm just asking him a stupid question which is actually only stupid if he responds to it lol

On Topic: I seriously am anticipating a lot of CON imports not from me, and a lot of DBZ Budikai imports from the DBZ nuts, and there's also imports from the actual games (Twilight Princess's Midna for example in both forms anyone? ) but that doesn't mean vertex hackers will be extinct.

It just means they'll have to be a LOT more creative with their hacks, like BR3's Golden Armor Pit, which is [censored] epic btw =-=
Censor bypass.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 09:37:05 PM
No, I'm not stupid, I'm just asking him a stupid question which is actually only stupid if he responds to it lol

On Topic: I seriously am anticipating a lot of CON imports not from me, and a lot of DBZ Budikai imports from the DBZ nuts, and there's also imports from the actual games (Twilight Princess's Midna for example in both forms anyone? ) but that doesn't mean vertex hackers will be extinct.

It just means they'll have to be a LOT more creative with their hacks, like BR3's Golden Armor Pit, which is F* epic btw =-=

NONE of that was on-topic AT ALL.

NZM... I got a photo with your name on it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



=_=; it was on topic two pages back. So sue me.

Then answer my question about the real time psa editor...

Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 09:40:17 PM
NZM... I got a photo with your name on it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LOL

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 09:40:58 PM
=_=; it was on topic two pages back. So sue me.

Then answer my question about the real time psa editor...

No.

October 22, 2011, 09:43:46 PM #5369 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:44:57 PM by Albafika
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2011, 09:42:28 PM
No.
You, sir, win.

Here's your tea.

On-Topic: Remember what I said about adding coordinates to the viewer? <.> I hope you do it!