Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kit: -_-; I almost reported that for being off topic :l but lame ass attempts at jokes asside, this is not your thread, so I'm only getting out if BJ orders me to.

BJ: Kay, so what progress have you made on the importer that we haven't seen lately?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 09:45:39 PMthis is not your thread
This isn't your's either.

On-topic: You should take some more shots of Nel in-game. She's looking sexy as hell! :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 09:45:39 PM
Kit: -_-; I almost reported that for being off topic :l but lame ass attempts at jokes asside, this is not your thread, so I'm only getting out if BJ orders me to.

BJ: Kay, so what progress have you made on the importer that we haven't seen lately?

Nothing.

NZM... I got a photo with your name on it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LOL I couldn't help myself

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2011, 09:48:14 PM
Nothing.

NZM... I got a photo with your name on it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



LOL I couldn't help myself

Dang it, was I the only one who saw that coming?


October 22, 2011, 09:50:59 PM #5374 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:53:40 PM by Ӄathy
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 09:45:39 PM
Kit: -_-; I almost reported that for being off topic :l but lame ass attempts at jokes asside, this is not your thread, so I'm only getting out if BJ orders me to.

Wouldn't of mattered as I would of won the arguement of what was off topic as you have the most offtopic in teh ENTIRE board. Go and scurry along.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 09:47:22 PM
You should take some more shots of Nel in-game. She's looking sexy as hell! :vyse:
Yes please =3 I'd like to see some in action too ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 09:47:22 PM
On-topic: You should take some more shots of Nel in-game. She's looking sexy as hell! :vyse:
Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 09:50:59 PM
Yes please =3 I'd like to see some in action too ^_^

I'll post some more tonight then.


BJ: Very funny about the pic =-= but I'm just as excited about this project as EVERYONE ELSE in this thread :l can you honestly blame me for going off topic once in a while?


Anyway, the stuff you've shown so far is looking epic. I just wish you could show more than bleach and Kohou (IDK if I spelled that wrong, haven't heard much about the series or the characters) lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 22, 2011, 09:55:06 PMBJ: Very funny about the pic =-= but I'm just as excited about this project as EVERYONE ELSE in this thread :l can you honestly blame me for going off topic once in a while? Anyway, the stuff you've shown so far is looking epic. I just wish you could show more than bleach and Kohou (IDK if I spelled that wrong, haven't heard much about the series or the characters) lol
In red: Stop lying. No offense.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2011, 09:54:57 PM
I'll post some more tonight then.


Yay! I look forward to it Bj ^_^ also we should game sometime since I added ya XD though we don't have much alike.....
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Well, I found out one thing about the models, and that is that the default shaders don't cooperate with Brawl very well. As a test, I tried the same thing I did before, with two of the same custom model. Didn't work together until I added Jigglypuff's shader to them both. So in other words, the importer is pretty much flawless now, except for the shaders which need to be added in manually. :af2:

Gonna try a polygon stress test just for fun now. >D

wait, so that means that it will be released tomorrow soon?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 22, 2011, 10:29:31 PM
Well, I found out one thing about the models, and that is that the default shaders don't cooperate with Brawl very well. As a test, I tried the same thing I did before, with two of the same custom model. Didn't work together until I added Jigglypuff's shader to them both. So in other words, the importer is pretty much flawless now, except for the shaders which need to be added in manually. :af2:

Gonna try a polygon stress test just for fun now. >D
thats really some great new xD like someone said few pages back  is there a maximum number of polygons? i mean those trully perfect characters have alot of polygons will brawl handle all those polygons or will it crash?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 22, 2011, 10:35:53 PM #5382 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 10:37:40 PM by Ӄathy
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 22, 2011, 10:29:31 PM
Well, I found out one thing about the models, and that is that the default shaders don't cooperate with Brawl very well. As a test, I tried the same thing I did before, with two of the same custom model. Didn't work together until I added Jigglypuff's shader to them both. So in other words, the importer is pretty much flawless now, except for the shaders which need to be added in manually. :af2:

Gonna try a polygon stress test just for fun now. >D
Oh wicked! good work =3 And yes, that would be a good idea to see how much the wii can handle... You can't have a model that too Poly heavy (I know this from Quake2/3 Model experiance XD)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Carnage on October 22, 2011, 10:32:23 PMthats really some great new xD like someone said few pages back  is there a maximum number of polygons? i mean those trully perfect characters have alot of polygons will brawl handle all those polygons or will it crash?
I dunno, but just for a per-model test I'm gonna have a sphere with 158,400 polygons, which will most likely give the Wii a heart attack. If that doesn't work, I'll try a few Marvel vs. Capcom 3 models.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 22, 2011, 10:36:17 PM
I dunno, but just for a per-model test I'm gonna have a sphere with 158,400 polygons, which will most likely give the Wii a heart attack. If that doesn't work, I'll try a few Marvel vs. Capcom 3 models.
>.>
<.<

when you're done with Kit can you pass me an X-23 also? I think I just filled my plate...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!