Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

mines are not :(
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


My toes are cold.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have nothing ready. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

i´ll go download some models :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

October 23, 2011, 06:33:51 PM #5510 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 06:34:57 PM by Mariodk
this is a spam thread now :D
just upload it before this thread gets over 9000 Spam post
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: jokekid on October 23, 2011, 06:34:01 PM
im ready to start reading the tutorial :srs:

Yeah, a tutorial would be nice, if you have the time BJ.

my toe's are warm and ready to rumble
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Lateralus on October 23, 2011, 06:34:51 PM
Yeah, a tutorial would be nice, if you have the time BJ.

There's like, a video tutorial I made on the OP.
There's also a rigging tutorial on the OP.
It's all on the OP. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 06:36:59 PM
There's like, a video tutorial I made on the OP.
There's also a rigging tutorial on the OP.
It's all on the OP. :srs:

Oh alright, all of those are still uh... compatible with the new BrawlBox?

what will be the first model import in Brawlvault? :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 23, 2011, 06:42:51 PM
what will be the first model import in Brawlvault? :D
u of all ppl should kno xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mariodk on October 23, 2011, 06:42:51 PM
what will be the first model import in Brawlvault? :D
amy, kit ballard, a dbz character, or a mario character, most likely
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SqLeon on October 23, 2011, 05:40:38 PM
I think it would be possible to give him model changers, but then it probably won't be wifi-compatible.

I could Rig him to peaches bones XD but then ugh....not enough psa size
Pluss peach has no sword animations that he could use :l

I don't think using hacks online is allowed anyway?