Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I went to the bathroom.

I came back and my dreams came true.

Thank you, BJ. Thank you.


Anyone Know why 3ds crashes whenever I trya nd export the Amy files as a .DAE?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 09:09:48 PM
Posted to the Brawlvault.

Now excuse me while me and RTB run to higher ground from the swarming crowds.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

cool story bro

its finally released, thank you blackjax you are amazing. are you going to release kit ballard? i really want to play as her in brawl. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Congratulations, BlackJax, RTB and pikazz.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

October 23, 2011, 09:21:26 PM #5645 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:27:59 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
IT'S NOT WORKING :(

''Unhandled exption has occured in your application, If you click Continue, the application will ignore this errorand attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.''

...BrawlBox then closes on it's own after importing a DAE :'( What's wrong?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 23, 2011, 09:21:02 PM
its finally released, thank you blackjax you are amazing. are you going to release kit ballard? i really want to play as her in brawl. :P
When Rtb's done I'll get started right away on her animations
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Bad news: Because of Kit being in brawl my Axel And megaman X PSA's can no longer be over them :oshi:

Good news: because of brawl box I can import there X8 Models over whoever I want
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 09:17:34 PMI can post a video again for you if you want. XD Yay videos
And then I could put it in to the Brawlbox submission as a demo video
Sounds like a plan. I have to fix up a couple of problems I noticed, though. (Such as accidentally leaving a dummy bone in, making her foot inflate when shielding... :>.>palm:)

But yeah, basically got to fix up the Final Smash eyes, the metal shader (eyes shine, but the body doesn't), and her foot then I'll release her to the public.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 23, 2011, 09:22:22 PMWhen Rtb's done I'll get started right away on her animations
Oh, and on that note, I wasn't able to add a flexible tail onto the ZSS model. Anything after her ThrowN bone didn't move with her body, and stretched in stupid manners. :srs:

Can you get ZSS's tail bones onto Kit's tail? Or have you tried?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


AT LAST.

SUPREME VICTORY.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 09:21:26 PM
IT'S NOT WORKING :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Holy [censored] man, it works for me.

Tokoyami, mind putting that in a spoiler? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 09:23:50 PM
Oh, and on that note, I wasn't able to add a flexible tail onto the ZSS model. Anything after her ThrowN bone didn't move with her body, and stretched in stupid manners. :srs:
That's ok... maybe the Import option that I asked about?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Congratz to both BlackJax96 and RandomTBush with the release of the importer.

Though like TokoyamiTheDark, I'm experiencing problems (which I already had which the previous BBox mod, so I'm sure it's just my craptops fault), so if anyone would like to import or even fix my Naruto rig, PM me (and I would to apologize to BlackJax96 for using his thread for my request and it's off-topicness).