Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 08:22:59 PMFixed it. Just need to wrap up some GUI work on the previewer and I'll release.
YEAH! Gotenks coming to brawl  :af:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

HOLY [censored]
*dies*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just need to get megaman legend models and I'll be SO happy :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]




Someone's itching to join.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:25:48 PM
I just need to get megaman legend models and I'll be SO happy :happy:
Rig it for the moveset over ROB and I'd be a happy Seggy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:19:32 PMYou know I have 3ds max set so when I import a model it shows me the bones, then I can jsut delete the polgons and resize the bones and then I'm able to rig it o-o
Yeah, mine also export bones, but not every bone... The left leg is all stretched up, and, when testing on BrawlBox with a MotionEtc file, the animation gets deformed because of the arm bones are all lined up in disorder...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 08:27:45 PM
Rig it for the moveset over ROB and I'd be a happy Seggy.
Same here. I prefer his legends look over the TvC look
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Is there nobody who thought of this?

This post has been Pac-Man approved!

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:29:33 PM
Same here. I prefer his legends look over the TvC look
i prefer his TvC look compared to legends.... his legends is to blocky
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

October 23, 2011, 08:36:42 PM #5605 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:37:35 PM by RandomTBush
Quote from: Mariodk on October 23, 2011, 06:42:51 PM
what will be the first model import in Brawlvault? :D
Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 23, 2011, 06:44:02 PMamy, kit ballard, a dbz character, or a mario character, most likely
Kit Ballard. :vyse:

Seriously, I've just got to set up the materials/shaders for her new, better-proportioned ZSS model (now with multiple face models, like ZSS has!), then she's good to go. I'll release her shortly after BrawlBox is public, and the Samus and toon-shaded versions will be ported later.

Quote from: Lateralus on October 23, 2011, 06:49:11 PMAlso, -thisquestionisdirectedmoretowardsRTB-, how does one go about extracting the skeleton of a Brawl character and resizing it for rigging of a new model? I noticed the Brawl models are very small when imported from an exported .dae.
Keep the model size that's used when importing a DAE file from BrawlBox. It may be about 1/3 of the size, but then you can just go change the root bone's scale from 0.3937 to 1 after it's in BrawlBox to fix it. Oh, and if there's a single-bind object, collapse the skin into the model itself and re-apply the skin or else it won't work right. Not sure why, I blame 3DS Max.

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 23, 2011, 06:53:32 PMWow, I didn't know it was such a big idea about this. I wish there was a Zorua model I could use. That would be pretty cool ;D
PokéPark 2 says "hi".

October 23, 2011, 08:37:02 PM #5606 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:38:31 PM by Epic Pervy
[
Quote from: megaminerproductions on October 23, 2011, 08:33:26 PM
Is there nobody who thought of this?

I HAVE NO MODEL OF THAT! :oshi: otherwise I would do it
Quote from: DSX8 on October 23, 2011, 08:35:27 PM
i prefer his TvC look compared to legends.... his legends is to blocky
HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FACE?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


I do like Volnutt's face in Legends.
The model we have for the moveset only has one face: a serious one :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 08:36:42 PM
Kit Ballard. :vyse:

Seriously, I've just got to set up the materials/shaders for her new, better-proportioned ZSS model (now with multiple face models, like ZSS has!), then she's good to go. I'll release her shortly after BrawlBox is public, and the Samus and toon-shaded versions will be ported later.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!