Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 68 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 09:23:50 PM
Sounds like a plan. I have to fix up a couple of problems I noticed, though. (Such as accidentally leaving a dummy bone in, making her foot inflate when shielding... :>.>palm:)

But yeah, basically got to fix up the Final Smash eyes, the metal shader (eyes shine, but the body doesn't), and her foot then I'll release her to the public.

Alright.

October 23, 2011, 09:27:55 PM #5656 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:29:13 PM by Epic Pervy
Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 09:20:13 PM
Anyone Know why 3ds crashes whenever I trya nd export the Amy files as a .DAE?

o-o

Quote from: ds22 on October 23, 2011, 09:27:30 PM
Congratz to both BlackJax96 and RandomTBush with the release of the importer.

Though like TokoyamiTheDark, I'm experiencing problems (which I already had which the previous BBox mod, so I'm sure it's just my craptops fault), so if anyone would like to import or even fix my Naruto rig, PM me (and I would to apologize to BlackJax96 for using his thread for my request and it's off-topicness).

I got a young naruto request so if it's that o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 23, 2011, 09:32:04 PM #5657 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:32:58 PM by ds22
Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 09:27:55 PM
o-o

I got a young naruto request so if it's that o-o
My Naruto is the Shippuden one (a rig I made way back in July).

Quote from: ds22 on October 23, 2011, 09:32:04 PM
My Naruto is the Shippuden one.
Darn, I was hoping I could use yours to fulfill it, but it's a shippuden model :C
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Now I want my Miku. D:

And how do you add Metal Box effects? I'm trying to make Metal Tabuu work properly.

Getting the same issue as tokoyo. May be problem with my dae's, as I'm exporting from blender, ill keep messing around and see what i can do

Blender?
You gotta export from 3DS Max, guys.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Would that explain filesize issues too?

And ewhat about bones, Seg?

October 23, 2011, 09:36:04 PM #5663 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:37:14 PM by ds22
Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 09:32:24 PM
Darn, I was hoping I could use yours to fulfill it, but it's a shippuden model :C
If you want, could you do Shippuden Naruto as well?
Also, http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/narutoclashoftheninjarevolution2/index.html

No clue.
Never have done anything model related before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 09:34:42 PM
Blender?
You gotta export from 3DS Max, guys.

Any particular reason why? is there something special about 3ds max daes, or does blender daes just not work


Quote from: Ls777 on October 23, 2011, 09:36:27 PM
Any particular reason why? is there something special about 3ds max daes, or does blender daes just not work

The dae needs to fit Brawlbox's requirements. Currently, only one Collada exporter fits them. I have a link to it posted in the OP

Quote from: Ls777 on October 23, 2011, 09:36:27 PM
Any particular reason why? is there something special about 3ds max daes, or does blender daes just not work
Blender DAEs, I doubt, will work.
BlackJax has been working with 3DS Max with this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks promising, I've flawlessly re-imported a previously obj-imported model, which now works on both new and old brawlboxes.

I suppose glitches will come, but for the moment it looks great. Nice work.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial