Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GiganVelen on October 23, 2011, 09:39:42 PM
Well that makes my making Chargeman in Blender useless...and I know nothing about how to use 3DSMAX to make models from scratch...

You should be able to import the model into 3ds max and then export from there. I will try it and let you know.

Anyone know of a good Miku model?

And gee... wow. I don't know where to start. Who to import, who to import...

RTB. I looked at the vault, and all I see is a Shadow. :srs:


October 23, 2011, 09:56:26 PM #5688 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:59:56 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Still not working...same errors as before, I can't even edit original Brawl files anymore...:'(
DAE ain't working, it MUST be a MDL0 to work...
I wanted to turn this so much into a MDL0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?x51yqx3h1q9oadz
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

anyone have the framework for this?? or were i can find it...because its not letting me open brawlbox without it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Do you mean the .Net framework? You can just google that.


Quote from: Spex130 on October 23, 2011, 09:56:14 PMRTB. I looked at the vault, and all I see is a Shadow. :srs:
That's not an import, it's just a horribly-made Sonic recolour that has nothing to do with Shadow. :srs:

Either way, fixed Kit's foot/shield, now I gotta fix the metal specular and Final Smash eyes. I had the latter working earlier.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 10:00:10 PM
That's not an import, it's just a horribly-made Sonic recolour that has nothing to do with Shadow. :srs:

Either way, fixed Kit's foot/shield, now I gotta fix the metal specular and Final Smash eyes. I had the latter working earlier.
I eagerly await this... I sent a Pm Rtb, if it be alright to do so when you're done.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Alright! Can't wait to try it out!

Nice job, man! :)
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

You kids and your problems with DAE importing, it took me a minute to get this imported
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway great job blackjax can't wait to play around with this some more.

Weird thing though is, is that I did get a .pmd model imported.

i get 2 different glitches (no model fixes yet) maybe rigging will be needed for the ones i tried...

1. it crashes after the import.

2. it has the unhandled exception error, then when i click ok it says its weighting the parameters but it never stops loading.

ive tried daes from other games and assist trophies.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


To everyone who's said thank you:
You're welcome, it only took almost a year of work.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 23, 2011, 10:06:44 PM
i get 2 different glitches (no model fixes yet) maybe rigging will be needed for the ones i tried...

1. it crashes after the import.

2. it has the unhandled exception error, then when i click ok it says its weighting the parameters but it never stops loading.

ive tried daes from other games and assist trophies.

Your models aren't compatible, you HAVE to export it like I do in my tutorial

Wow... this thing is cryptic.

My DAE only gets a TopN and TransN. And I get an exception when I try to import her.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 23, 2011, 10:05:42 PMYou kids and your problems with DAE importing, it took me a minute to get this imported
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Anyway great job blackjax can't wait to play around with this some more.
O_O I want that...so badly...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.